Daamn, the fuckers are up with 2-0 now. Imagine if they win by 3 or 4 goals, we win our 2 remaining games before we meet them, how wonderful it would be to humiliate them at their sh*thole of a ground, ultimately getting 1st place again. Oh how it would be wonderful to shut their vermin mouths. F*cking inbreds. I really hope Mourinho finds a great potion against these lot. I'd always rather Shitty win it than those f*cks if we don't.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, still can't see Everton doing enough tbh, a draw at best.. even without Yaya. Hence why liverpool winning today was VITAL for us.

In any case, I certainly can't see them winning there. Not with this approach, not with Pellegrini.

We just can't, can't lose any points today. I trust Jose, we proved everyone wrong at Etihad, as everyone was speculating how many goals we were going to concede. We can do it again, especially with the prospect of winning the thing.

In any case, I certainly can't see them winning there. Not with this approach, not with Pellegrini.

We just can't, can't lose any points today. I trust Jose, we proved everyone wrong at Etihad, as everyone was speculating how many goals we were going to concede. We can do it again, especially with the prospect of winning the thing.

I agree, but it is not only today we cant lose points. We cant lose any points EVER, anything other than an 100% record wont be enough...

I agree, but it is not only today we cant lose points. We cant lose any points EVER, anything other than an 100% record wont be enough...

Right, any loss of points would, in these circumstance, hurt as hell. Hopefully we are boosted by the PSG game and by being back in the race.

City will lose today i'm very sure about it. Then city have to lose to everton, and we must pick 3 points again liverpool and the others, we will have the epl trophy. Just pray to God for thisss!

No, all we need is City to draw a game, Everton being the most realistic.

If we go unbeaten that is.

We might win the title, but we need to play much better,faster and exciting football for us to really become a team which is enjoyable to watch.

We are good at grinding out results for a while now, except that one kalouda season where we scored 103 goals.

Watching liverpool play really gets me jealous, and deep inside, i know that i would give anything for chelsea to start playing good football again.

I can't literally understand anyone who was rooting for Liverpool to win against City.

It's like rooting for Liverpool, the Premier League champions.

Because that is what they are after this win.

We had more chances hoping for City to drop 9 points from remaining games than to win against Liverpool at Anfield.

Not going to happen.

What about Man Utd's season from hell?

They had it coming I suppose.

pool defence is shit...thats what m confident we gonna fuck dem in anfield come april 27 provided we keep our asses togeda...how i wish we hadnt lost against villa n worst palace...anyway i know nxt season with d acquisition of cf, lb and cm...we gonna conquer d world! fuck it! Jose has not even spent a year with dis current team and we are where we presently(semi final in ucl and yet title contender)! good dominating days coming up nxt season...credit to whom credit deserve though he made some mistakes but damn it! Jose is a genius...