• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is City dropping two points in their remaining matches conceivable, but dropping 3 points is not?

The only chance of City slipping is from two games, I can see them getting a draw with Everton, whereas this is THE game in which all 3 points dropped are conceivable.

Come on Liverpool!

Why would we speculate? We need to win every remaining game in the Premier League. That's all we can do, everything else isn't in our hands. We should focus on winning every game until the end of the season and on Champions League. If we are lucky, things will go our way and we will win Premier League, if we are not, fuck it, we will win it next year.

He should keep his mouth shut. It would be totally embarrassing for him if he doesn't win the league with the squad he's got. If José was in charge there they'd be 15 points clear at the top.

Bad for football? Losing out on the title to a side with no strikers would make him look so bad.

Liverpool scored...

It's what we need, but the defending in this league is a joke this season, the only way teams can defend is by having every player deep defending. City made it ridiculously easy for Liverpool there. Makes me think we give teams too much respect by playing with one striker, two defensive midfielders and primarily defensive fullbacks.

You know Liverpool are going to come at you the first quarter, so make sure defensively you're tight, Pellegrini is an idiot.

I know the only chance we can win this title is if liverpool win this year. But really I cannot be even a little happy that city is losing. Just listening to the crowd at anfield disgusts me, it will be a travesty if they win the league. We really have to perform to our best to win there. To those saying we can't win, you better think again. City only lost once at home this season, to us.

There is no way this Man City team without Toure can win at Goodison. If we don't fuck up today, it's us or Liverpool at Anfield.

Nah, still can't see Everton doing enough tbh, a draw at best.. even without Yaya. Hence why liverpool winning today was VITAL for us.