Utd were very average when we played them, Newcastle, Sunderland...

So you can think of 3 games from an entire season. And one of them we got done by a sucker punch right in the last seconds. Can't really complain then can we..... Your expectations are obviously very unrealistic.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the negativity on these forums its insane. In terms of league form you can hardly ask for better, yet the moaning is incredible. We havent wont the league in 5 years yet people expect us to be dominating like bayern munich or something. Let the boys lift the trophy this season and then we will start talking about winning in style next season. This season to me is a building block

You have Torres as an avatar. You are the laughing stock!

Surprisingly is still in CL :P

I really hope we win the title this season ! Also parking the bus is killing us

Cesc isnt Lamps, Costa isnt Drogba, Cahill isnt Carvalho, Azpi isnt Ashley etc. Our old squad could handle defence extremely well and was abslolutely killer on counter attack.

This one is far from that.

+1

You have Torres as an avatar. You are the laughing stock!

Is that Him that's still in the champions league? Yeah

and if Jose had just gone and scored more against UTD which we are capable of, Instead of bringing Mikel on and hoping to hold on to a 1-0 lead! ,

Also City we draw 1-1 against 10 men! because well, yeah same thing...sitting back!

we've missed so many valuable points against average teams....

Utd were very average when we played them, Newcastle, Sunderland...

Granted the performances in 2015 have not been great but I don't get why are people making such a big fuss of us dropping points against the lesser sides. It happens to every big team in every league. United may be average when we played them (have they not been average for much of the season anyway?) but they are still United and they carry a threat. People are being arrogant if they think United have suddenly turned into some pub side and we should be walking over them. We've basically only dropped points against 3 lesser sides this season - Newcastle, Sunderland and Burnley. The rest aren't. There are still 10 games to go but compared to previous season, we've been better in not dropping silly points against the said kind of teams.

I'm not so much worried about our title run-in, I'm more terrified about the fact that Arsenal are fast becoming a title contender. And the last team I want to see becoming a title contender is that team!

It's those fans I cannot stand the most!

I'm not so much worried about our title run-in, I'm more terrified about the fact that Arsenal are fast becoming a title contender. And the last team I want to see becoming a title contender is that team!

It's those fans I cannot stand the most!

You mean title contenders for next season? maybe they'll get better than City, but thats it. never gonna happen as long as Jose is here and Wenger is there.

We have 64 points and ten games remaining. 30 points available.

City are on 58 with nine games remaining. 27 points available.

85 points is their highest achievable tally.

We need 22 points (7 wins, 1 draw, 2 defeats) from our last ten games to beat them to the title.

Arsenal are on 57 with nine games remaining. 27 points available.

84 points is their highest achievable tally.

We need 21 points (7 wins, 3 defeats) from our last ten games to beat them to the title.

United are on 56 with nine games remaining. 27 points available.

83 points is their highest achievable tally.

We need 20 points (6 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats) from our last ten games to beat them to the title.

7 wins from 10. Our last ten games (five at home):

Hull away - WIN

Stoke home - WIN

QPR away - WIN

United home - DRAW

Arsenal away - DRAW

Leicester away - WIN

Palace home - WIN

Liverpool home - DRAW

West Brom away - WIN

Sunderland home - WIN

3 down, 19 more points to go. 19 from a possible 27. 5 wins, four draws. COME ON.