Ideal situation for me would be winning the league at home to Palace, meaning coming out to a guard of honour against Liverpool on Gerard's last visit to the Bridge

I am rather looking forward to Gerrard giving one his beautiful assists to Diego Costa to seal the league like in 2010 to Drogba. Either that or an evergreen slip. NOt sure what is more of Gerrard classic.

But actually winning at vs Palace seems to be a good prediction, given we keep decent form.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rather looking forward to Gerrard giving one his beautiful assists to Diego Costa to seal the league like in 2010 to Drogba. Either that or an evergreen slip. NOt sure what is more of Gerrard classic.

But actually winning at vs Palace seems to be a good prediction, given we keep decent form.

Liverpool won't even pick Gerrard for the Chelsea game. He has lost his touch and Gerrard will actually ruin LA GALAXY and they will regret paying him to play for them.

I just checked the table wr were 4 off city, 3 off United so we actually gained on City, United went on a freak run off form after that so hardly fair to use them as a sticking post.

What Rafa did was give us a bit of shape and discipline, he did subtle things like improve Hazards work rate for example, little things Jose built on, I mean Mou needed a year to sort the squad out, if we gave RDM the season it would have took longer, in my opinion.

Re the United game, we needed to throw on Hazard and co to save the day and even then only just managed it.

12 games under RDM 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in PL which includes the farcial united loss. 12 games 24 points while playong united, pool at home and spurs and arsenal away.

We ended up with 75 points in 38 games which means FSW gave us 51 points in 26 games. Which is lesser than RDM's average. I am not sure how people are coming up with "fsw gave us stability" and "fsw was better than rdm". That's wrong. We were below average in every department under FSW.

as for the united game there front 6 was hernandez, welbeck, gigs, nani, fletcher and anderson. If that is there reserves, then so is piazon, sturridge, moses, romeu, mikel, bert, azpi. And that was my point. If they played there reserves, so did we. Lets not act like we played our first team. Even on paper, those teams look pretty equal and if u consider the amount of experience in the united squad, they would be a step ahead of what we had put in on the day.

12 games under RDM 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in PL which includes the farcial united loss. 12 games 24 points while playong united, pool at home and spurs and arsenal away.

We ended up with 75 points in 38 games which means FSW gave us 51 points in 26 games. Which is lesser than RDM's average. I am not sure how people are coming up with "fsw gave us stability" and "fsw was better than rdm". That's wrong. We were below average in every department under FSW.

as for the united game there front 6 was hernandez, welbeck, gigs, nani, fletcher and anderson. If that is there reserves, then so is piazon, sturridge, moses, romeu, mikel, bert, azpi. And that was my point. If they played there reserves, so did we. Lets not act like we played our first team. Even on paper, those teams look pretty equal and if u consider the amount of experience in the united squad, they would be a step ahead of what we had put in on the day.

Avrams first few months were on par with Hiddinks in term's off results, doesn't mean much without context.

WE had a decent start under RDM but after United we were in complete freefall, we may not have "yet" fell down the table but every sign was it was going to happen, it's better to act in advance rather than wait, if we acted early with ScolarI, Hiddink might have recovered the title.

Also you cite the United robbery fair enough but Anfield that season was just as big an injustice.

Some unwelcome first's this season people are saying that losing to Bradford after being 2 up is the biggest ever cup shock. Now there saying Adam's goal was the best ever long distance strike. Got to say it's difficult to disagree with both statements.

Some unwelcome firsts this season people are saying that losing to Bradford after being 2 up is the biggest ever cup final shock. Now there saying Adam's goal was the best ever long distance strike. Got to say it's difficult to disagree with both statements.

Yeah we have created quite a lot of unwanted history this season (including the Tottenham and PSG games). We're never going to hear the end of it either! Fuck's sake.

Why are you being ignorant? ArseNIL and United look more threatening than City at the moment. City are right now 4th. If we are going to worry, City is the least of our problems.

Jeez!! Talk about splitting hairs. Doesn't matter who, the point is still the same.

Sorry...

I just want the title. I don't care how we win it, I just want it. It's been 5 seasons man. The trophy has been sitting in Manchester for over 4 years. And I want us to take that trophy back to West London where it belongs.

Oh yeah i agree. No matter what way it is won, as ling as it is won that is all that matters.

My point was I just hope it isn't given to us, eg. Drawing 1-1 with Arsenal in 07 to give United the title. I want to go out and win it ourselves!!

Oh yeah i agree. No matter what way it is won, as ling as it is won that is all that matters.

My point was I just hope it isn't given to us, eg. Drawing 1-1 with Arsenal in 07 to give United the title. I want to go out and win it ourselves!!

We won it ourselves by being first with the most amount of points.......what a weird thing to say.

Some unwelcome first's this season people are saying that losing to Bradford after being 2 up is the biggest ever cup shock. Now there saying Adam's goal was the best ever long distance strike. Got to say it's difficult to disagree with both statements.

Who gives a fuck if we win a double?

Because every time the F.A. cup is mentioned they will show that bloody Bradford game, and i've already seen that fucking Charlie Adam goal about 30 times and it's only 12 hours ago.

One was one of the biggest FA Cup shocks and the other, one of the best Premier League goals in history. No Chelsea fan is going to enjoy them but these things happen. It happens to other teams as well. Take it on the chin and move on.

One was one of the biggest FA Cup shocks and the other, one of the best Premier League goals in history. No Chelsea fan is going to enjoy them but these things happen. It happens to other teams as well. Take it on the chin and move on.

That's the problem squire i can't move on because like i said that Charlie Adam goal is being showed constantly. Can you imagine if we lost or drew yesterday Jesus the media would have gone into meltdown over that goal. Just wait till next year's F.A. cup and see how many times that Bradford game will be shown or mentioned. Those two Bradford twats who did that podcast will be interviewed every year till the day they die.

We won it ourselves by being first with the most amount of points.......what a weird thing to say.

It's like talking to a bunch of fucktards on here sometimes.

Rather than being handed the title, ala, drawing with Arsenal to give it to United in 07. Or when Arsenal lost to Leeds in 03. I think it would be better to watch us go out and get the points needed to win it. Ala, Bolton 05, United 06 and Wigan 10.

Do I have to draw a diagram for you or does the above suffice??

It's like talking to a bunch of fucktards on here sometimes.

Rather than being handed the title, ala, drawing with Arsenal to give it to United in 07. Or when Arsenal lost to Leeds in 03. I think it would be better to watch us go out and get the points needed to win it. Ala, Bolton 05, United 06 and Wigan 10.

Do I have to draw a diagram for you or does the above suffice??

I still dont understand. So if we lose our next 3 games and Arsenal catch up but then lose their last game, we still win the league by winning more points. What difference does it make? People will literally bring up any excuse to discredit us winning the league.