• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember there ever being an easy game in the prem. Chelsea always make things look hard, its the clubs DNA.

Couldn't agree more! And what's funny is that we dont even make it entertaining, like come from behind wins, or last-gasp-winners. We'll play like shit, and lose. And not just lose, but lose in the worst way imaginable (see PSG wednesday, not really a loss, but you get the point). Like losing to Sunderland at HOME,who were fighting the relegation battle..but then on the flip side, we'll go to Nou Camp and come from 2-0 down with 10 men! Or be up 2-0 against Napoli......but then concede, to have to force us to make it 3-1 and carry it into extra time before we eventually win it.

Having said all that, we'll probably, no, we'll definitely find any way possible to try and win the title by 3/4 pts. because a 7/8 pts would just not be Chelsea like. :D

they are playing horrible but still only 6 behind despite loosing yesterday so small boost even if small.Win sat then pressures on us which we better respond to.Hull shouldn't be a problem n if turns out to be oh dear.

qpr urgh tends to be a weird game for us.

So the game in hand was just a rumor? "urgh"

So the game in hand was just a rumor? "urgh"

what no.however it's at the end of April so anything can happen between now and then and plus gotta win it.

City could've been 8 behind n except 6.win sat and they're 3 with us playing on Sunday so chance still there even if slim.we had a 8 point gap before then suddenly found ourselves ahead on alphabet.

Shouldnt happen n should be capable of getting results between now and then but way we're playing who knows.Need to stop this whole take a lead and sit back and let the other teams into it.Draw against Southampton is fine however anything less then a win Sunday then it's a worry

CANNuNhUMAA559a.png

Utd have the tougher fixtures for sure, followed by Arsenal, City and then us - the QPR and Palace games are a concern.

Spurs proved how shit they are yesterday and i can see City beating them

I hope UTD turn it on against City and then dip in form against us :)

Hopefully - Sunderland will already be relegated by the time we play them...

Utd have the tougher fixtures for sure, followed by Arsenal, City and then us - the QPR and Palace games are a concern.

Hope they kick the crap out of each other and DRAW.

I hope you now agree that City's run in isn't easier than ours. :)

I hope you now agree that City's run in isn't easier than ours. :)

On paper City have the easier run in.

We have a couple of London derbies and some tough teams - they have Utd and a shite Spurs team :)

I fully expect us to drop points - but if we can do that on a par with City then we should be champions :)

Players diving, racist fans, complaining about refs and the infamous campaing, Mou rants every month about refs, opponents, home fans etc....

All the wrong highlights about this season so far.

And I believe our public picture got worse too.