Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we effectively anyways dont play with a target man. torres, ba and etoo are pathetic target men and simply hopeless goal threat. schurrle on the other hand is a wonderfully direct player, great long shots, good movement. i simply cant see what we would be losing by putting schurrle up top compared to those 3.

Not to mention our best option if we go for all out counter attack.

LLOOOLLLLLL!!!! i know... most of us do know that... but this is a match thread where people discuss different possibilities. otherwise there is no point... LOLOLOL

also a serious LOL on schurrle being "worse" than any of the 3. LOLOLO

did my LOOOOL offend you? hysterical.gif

Mata always plays out his skin against these, let's hope for him to start! And great news Wilshire will miss this

Not that much of a miss because he has been rather inconsistent this season and he probably would not have started anyway.

Arsenal win:

1. Arsenal 38 points
  2. Liverpool 36 points
  3. Manchester City 35 points
  4. Everton 34 points
  5. Chelsea 33 points

Draw:

1. Liverpool 36 points
  2. Arsenal 36 points
  4. Chelsea 34 points
  5. Everton 34 points

Chelsea win:

1. Liverpool 36 points
  2. Chelsea 36 points
  4. Arsenal 35 points
  5. Everton 34 points

This season will be amazing...

We must destroy them...

where was the more??? it was only united away. while playing kdb, no mata. right now schurrle up top gives us 100 times better option than if u keep all 3 of them together.

Against Juve last year. There were times I cant remember all but it alawys fails,.

Against Juve last year. There were times I cant remember all but it alawys fails,.

we dint have any1 close to schurrle's quality to play as false 9 against juve. the only match this season that we have been without a ST on the pitch is against utd and we got a draw which would be a good enough result.

Tough game to call this one and I'm not even going to try and predict what side the boss will field. I just hope he doesn't go defensive against them as we need the win. If thing go tits up over the Christmas period against Arsenal, Swansea and Liverpool we could be well out of the race this season,. So in Mourinho I trust to pick the right team to win these three.