Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since we had a fixture as important as this one. We've been pretty much out of the competition by this time since 2011 and too much is at stake on this match. So, my brothers in blue, let's buzz with positivity from now on till the final whistle.

Come On Chelsea!!! (Carlo style :D )

we dint have any1 close to schurrle's quality to play as false 9 against juve. the only match this season that we have been without a ST on the pitch is against utd and we got a draw which would be a good enough result.

A DRAW WILL BE GOOD??! DO You want to WIN the league ?!?!? The Emirates ISNT a Hard ground we can WIN and we should.

Does anybody think there's even the remotest chance of this being cancelled with the storm? getting down to London is looking like a challenge.

Heavy rain and high winds all day, it's definitely a possibility, although I think it's more likely that it'll be played but with a delay to kick off as fans struggle to get there on time.

Heavy rain and high winds all day, it's definitely a possibility, although I think it's more likely that it'll be played but with a delay to kick off as fans struggle to get there on time.

Yer that's what I'm thinking but its just how much they could realistically delay kick off with an 8 o'clock start. I'll be sooo pissed if I get there and its cancelled haha

how can people not see how bad our STs really are. how can they not see the difference schurrle would make playing upfront.

you should be the next Chelsea manger then! you are clearly a football genius! I can see it now lets play Schurrle up front as that would solve all our problems! I hope Jose gets to read your posts! he could learn a lot from you! :clown::clown::clown:

What´s there to say here that has not been said ?

To me, tonight´s game is much more than 3 points. It´s a clash between the big spending club Chelsea & the nippers of Arsenal.

I certainly would not want to see Arsenal even come close to the PL title. All those fucks will say, look at us, we spent very little, our approach worked well, & we won the PL.

I believe, Jose approach to tonight´s game will prevail & he will beat that idiotic Wenger again. Even if Chelsea draw tonight, it will be fine.

Out of all of the top sides, Arsenal are the ones I fear the least. I suspect Oscar will be back in the #10 role to put pressure on the middle field passing game of Arsenal. I suspect Hazard will also start on the left with Schurrle on the right. Hopefully it'll be a Rami - Mikel partnership; there's always space to break on Arsenal and there's nobody better at pacey midfield breakouts than Rami.

Cech

Azpi Luiz Terry Cole

Mikel Ramires

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Torres

Don't get settled for a draw, guys! We need to win this one and the two remaining games of the calendar year at all cost if we want the championship battle to go our way.

Not really. Even if we lose, and stay fifth, we are only 5 points off the top of the league. If we beat Liverpool at the Bridge - and they lose to City - it can be a City-Arsenal-Chelsea 1/2/3; a situation I think we'll see from here until the end of the season. These are the three title contenders, IMO. But then again, if Liverpool surprise us and Suarez continues to score, it could make it a four-way bout for the title. Best league in the world, no doubt about it.

Edited by Alex