Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

A DRAW WILL BE GOOD??! DO You want to WIN the league ?!?!? The Emirates ISNT a Hard ground we can WIN and we should.

A DRAW WILL BE GOOD. GO TO THE PREDICTION THREAD AND LOOK AT HOW MANY OF US THINK THAT WE WOULD LOSE. GET REALISTIC FOR A CHANGE.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitch inspection at 3, supposedly. It is fucking hammering it down in LDN, though - the old man has been working in Islington for the last two weeks, says it's biblical down south at the minute. But that isn't the major problem - the game itself is likely to go ahead regardless of weather, but if the transport infrastructure suffers and rail/bus routes are terminated due to poor conditions, then we might see a decision.

Can you wait till after 3pm?

The later i leave it the more likely the trains will be cancelled they've said they're running a 'highly reduced service' after 3 which means fuck all. I'm not sure the pitch inspection is legit though can't find anything concrete.

I can't see them cancelling it, the tv viewer always comes first. With better undersoil heating and drainage for pitches, it will come down to the fans navigating the stadium area safely. They should have played the game Sunday at 4pm.