Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no mikel or lampard in that game Mikel and lampard do not deserve to be anywhere near the first team after that pathetic perfomance. I would go for

Cech

Azp(If fit) Ivan Terry Bert

Oscar Rami

Willian Mata Hazard

Torres

Play luiz in defence if Azp is not fit

Please no mikel or lampard in that game Mikel and lampard do not deserve to be anywhere near the first team after that pathetic perfomance. I would go for

Cech

Azp(If fit) Ivan Terry Bert

Oscar Rami

Willian Mata Hazard

Torres

Play luiz in defence if Azp is not fit

Lampard is a certain starter because he 'scored'

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 4-3-3 with Mikel, Ramires and Lampard. Just because it makes no sense.

I'd like to see:

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole*

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres*

*I'd say Bertrand and Schurrle but there's no fucking point in that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the 4-3-3 with Mikel, Ramires and Lampard. Just because it makes no sense.

I'd like to see:

Schwarzer

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole*

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Torres*

*I'd say Bertrand and Schurrle but there's no fucking point in that.

You just had every player spot on apart from the GK where Cech will play. Actually Ivan will too and Cole will sit out again unless Dave can't make it

You just had every player spot on apart from the GK where Cech will play. Actually Ivan will too and Cole will sit out again unless Dave can't make it

I know, I just wish José would do that.. Azpi adds a different dimension to our offense with his runs and ability to hit a fucking cross unlike Ivanovic.

And I know Schwarzer won't play, but he should. He's been better than Cech.

Schurrle at striker > Any other of our options.

I know, I just wish José would do that.. Azpi adds a different dimension to our offense with his runs and ability to hit a fucking cross unlike Ivanovic.

And I know Schwarzer won't play, but he should. He's been better than Cech.

Schurrle at striker > Any other of our options.

Agreed, based on the logic Jose would do that. But he doesn't follow logic because he wants to be seen as 'special' and everything he does is always right.

Agreed, based on the logic Jose would do that. But he doesn't follow logic because he wants to be seen as 'special' and everything he does is always right.

I won't blame him a 100% for today, but I'll stop putting my hands on fire for him. Still trust him, but won't defend half as much as I try to.. At some point, he has to assume some of the blame himself.

I won't blame him a 100% for today, but I'll stop putting my hands on fire for him. Still trust him, but won't defend half as much as I try to.. At some point, he has to assume some of the blame.

The thing is many people including myself is not just simply blaming him because we hate him or have a vendetta against him or something. We are all Chelsea fans, we are all happy to have him back this summer because he was one of us, hell I was one of his biggest supporter when he came back as you can tell by my user name. But he isn't the same this time around.

Instead of pointing out real issues and speaking the truth like he so famously done for every single team of his(often got him into trouble) now he just follow the bull crap trench of typical responses. Ranging from transition, bad day, no idea what was wrong and we did well today. He actually said the last part if you go and see his interview on Sky. Then there is personal issues with leading players such as Mata, dropping him no other reason than because he isn't 'playing his way' as he said it himself.

The only difference from Rafa last season that he had bring to us is that we are some how in 2nd in the table atm, if we weren't his 2nd start here would have been seen as complete failure. Remember under Rafa we used to lose cheap points? Well now with Jose we still do...

However as you said, it isn't completely down to him, the shit strikers that can't hit the barn door and King Lampard who plays every match doesn't help either. Then there is that defensive issue of Cahill and Luiz, even Cole and Ivan now.