Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What abouth weather in London? Is there still storm?

I just walked round to Tesco to buy some pringles and the wind was blowing me all over the place! and its just started to rain! it isnt too bad but i have no idea how the weather will be tonight!

Not really. Even if we lose, and stay fifth, we are only three points off the top of the league. If we beat Liverpool at the Bridge - and they lose to City - it can be a City-Arsenal-Chelsea 1/2/3; a situation I think we'll see from here until the end of the season. These are the three title contenders, IMO. But then again, if Liverpool surprise us and Suarez continues to score, it could make it a four-way bout for the title. Best league in the world, no doubt about it.

If we lose Arsenal will go top of the table with 5 points more than us. I agree with everything else but by "championship battle going our way" I meant for the time being and so we can end up leaders by the New Year's Eve. If we don't win today that's not going to happen, because surely City won't be dropping any points in their next two games.

Not really. Even if we lose, and stay fifth, we are only three points off the top of the league. If we beat Liverpool at the Bridge - and they lose to City - it can be a City-Arsenal-Chelsea 1/2/3; a situation I think we'll see from here until the end of the season. These are the three title contenders, IMO. But then again, if Liverpool surprise us and Suarez continues to score, it could make it a four-way bout for the title. Best league in the world, no doubt about it.

I just don't like the idea of losing to Arsenal...it will give them a psychological boost heading into potentially tricky away fixtures against West Ham and Newcastle..

This would be amazing, all 4 of them interchanging all match. Mouth watering.

We can't even play proper attacking football when we're going forward, we're lost in attack usually. Interchanging ideas are a myth. Our players aren't at that level of understanding.

This will probably be the game that will define are season:

Either we win it comfortable, showing that we really mean business and that we have got a good strategic plan on how we play,

We win, but only by the odd goal and another unconvincing performance that does not help ease doubts on if we can keep going through the season by lucky individual performances

Or we get slaughtered by a big scoreline that shows how ineffective our football is, which makes a huge hole in are attempt to win the title and it becomes about trying to secure a top four spot for the rest of the season.

We can't even play proper attacking football when we're going forward, we're lost in attack usually. Interchanging ideas are a myth. Our players aren't at that level of understanding.

Exactly. They all stand still and refuse to run after passing the ball, its crazy how they dont realize this. After so many years and different managers we still dont know how to pass and move or play simple 1-2, its unreal.

Look at liverpool, suarez second goal this weekend, he passes the ball to henderson, moves for the return and shoots into the net.

21-12-2013-GifNumber-6.gif

A simple 1-2 has made liverpool to look like barcelona,

i rarely see it here, only the 2nd hazards goal against sunderland i can remember. I feel sometimes our AMs are overatted, these are things even ramsey and wilshere do in their sleep.

off topic. one quick question.

does anyone know how much MB will be used when u watch it using live streams online. i am in a friends room no tv so decide to use 3g.

Belong what kind of stream you are watching, but still - a lot.