Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His build-up play was c-razy last season but haven't got enough game-time or motivation to perform at that level this time around.

I reckon he could fill in that second striker role comfortably.

You're correct. He hasnt reached the heights of last season and that has to do with the lack of consistent playing time and the a change in role under Jose BUT, he's still our best playmaker and we can only benefit from having on the pitch against Arsenal on Monday

We played only 3 league cup games this season and he got 3 cards....

I didn't know that they count the cards from last year too?!

We played 3 league cup games and he played 2 EPL games. Booked in all. I also heard the commentator say he will miss arsenal match after he got that booking in the last match

5th booking already?!? Lol. Essien must have the highest bookings per minutes played this year.

Crazy rate.... 3 in the league cup and 2 in the EPL already

no torres, ba or etoo. schurlle upfront. fast pacy counters

Well, I would try it. However, we both know, Jose & his stubbornness, he will play one of the stooges.

Can you imagine if Chelsea had someone like the Dracula in Liverpool ? This club would be 10 points clear on the top of PL.

Schurrle ought to play, I feel too. Currently, the goons are hurting on defense, Kolcsienny or whatever his name is, out injured. Just go at them, from the first minute, at least I would.

A lot of people are like:

2822089.jpg

Or

2822147.jpg

And I'm pretty much like:

2822155.jpg

I'm not too worried. I know if we get our counter-attacking game going we can do some serious damage (e.g. Munich). Hazard, Willian and Schurrle in particular are all more than capable of causing havoc for any defence, nevermind Arsenals (which isn't great). The pressure is mostly on them remember. We may even win...so people stop being so negative! :P

Crazy to think that if Everton win and we lose we go fifth and there is me supporting on Lukaku every week icon_eek.gif

But its Arsenal and I hope Mourinho goes for the win because we are more than capable of beating them. We have beaten them countless time at the Emirates.

Will Koscielny play?

Nope, injured.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a Ramires start on the wings for this type of match.

Agreed, probably gonna park the bus. Mikel, Lampard and Oscar will probably all start too.4-3-3 will probably be it.

Well, I would try it. However, we both know, Jose & his stubbornness, he will play one of the stooges.

Can you imagine if Chelsea had someone like the Dracula in Liverpool ? This club would be 10 points clear on the top of PL.

Schurrle ought to play, I feel too. Currently, the goons are hurting on defense, Kolcsienny or whatever his name is, out injured. Just go at them, from the first minute, at least I would.

Torres will start because he scored a tap in against Palace :ph34r: and because Eto'o+Ba had shit game on Tue. Torres did himself a favor by staying on the bench lol

Crazy to think that if Everton win and we lose we go fifth and there is me supporting on Lukaku every week icon_eek.gif

But its Arsenal and I hope Mourinho goes for the win because we are more than capable of beating them. We have beaten them countless time at the Emirates.

In fact, we are the best team at the Emirates, no one has won more games there than we have. It's like at Old Trafford, no one has a better record there than us.