Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

It's called freedom of speech. If we think we will lose we have the right to post it. Deal with it you mug.

Its called negative talk in my book and i stick by my comment fuck away off and support the arseholes u fucking ... arsehole!!!

Chill dude. You gonna get yourself kicked.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the fact that Cole has been poor all season and Azpilicueta has simply played better then him. How's that for a reason.

I do not know how many games you watched, but the first 5-7 games I saw Cole playing he was just fine.

Azpi is just a patch up by Jose to get back at Cole.

Its called negative talk in my book and i stick by my comment fuck away off and support the arseholes u fucking ... arsehole!!!

That kind of language is not acceptable here. I'm sure you can convey your point in a much more respectful way.

How about all persons on this chat forum who think or predict that cfc will be beaten on monday night never come back and post a comment again,or better than that fuck away off into the fucking night ...arseholes is for u then maybe

It's called freedom of speech. If we think we will lose we have the right to post it. Deal with it you mug.

Negative bullshit is worse than bad language.... that shi should be posted elsewhere..

I say we shall win tonight...and give all the hell u want if im wrong.

If Mata, Hazard and Oscar all start then we will get fucked...big time. Hazard has had one good game this season against Sunderland, Mata hasnt really shown what he is capable of and Oscar hasnt really played much since his injury. Willian must start!

It's the worst playing with no striker. Remember United away and more... It always fails

It failed twice, at Juve and at Man utd.

It would actually not surprise me if we use it again for this game, since it makes perfect sense to only try it in big games away from home... according to our managers at least.

It's the worst playing with no striker. Remember United away and more... It always fails

where was the more??? it was only united away. while playing kdb, no mata. right now schurrle up top gives us 100 times better option than if u keep all 3 of them together.

where was the more??? it was only united away. while playing kdb, no mata. right now schurrle up top gives us 100 times better option than if u keep all 3 of them together.

The thing is it won't work because we don't move the ball quick enough and the false 9 always have to drop back to receive the ball , effectively meaning we got no target man

I do not mean to be smart Alex, but I would play Shurrle in every game as a starter. Against the goons he could do wonders, his cuts, dribbles & powerful shot, just might be very useful.

The thing is it won't work because we don't move the ball quick enough and the false 9 always have to drop back to receive the ball , effectively meaning we got no target man

we effectively anyways dont play with a target man. torres, ba and etoo are pathetic target men and simply hopeless goal threat. schurrle on the other hand is a wonderfully direct player, great long shots, good movement. i simply cant see what we would be losing by putting schurrle up top compared to those 3.