Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it being called off. The Emirates has a good undersoil heating and drainage system, the trains at the moment where I am (South east London) are fine, although obviously that could change, stadium isn't really in a flood-exposing area and the rain at the moment isn't that heavy, just very persistent.

Although it might be different in North London, its hardly apocalyptic here, not like before West Ham at home in 2010/11. Games have gone on in far worse than this.

It's awful out there, the wind is extreme and rain is absolutely relentless, i've never known anything like it for such a prolonged period of time. If the match goes ahead it won't be the prettiest game which may actually suit us. What shocking weather out there.

A DRAW WILL BE GOOD. GO TO THE PREDICTION THREAD AND LOOK AT HOW MANY OF US THINK THAT WE WOULD LOSE. GET REALISTIC FOR A CHANGE.

WOWWOWOW!!! DID I SAY WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO WIN?!!?! NO!!!!!!! I SAID WE NEED TO WIN AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE SATISFIED WITH A DRAW LIKE A ****.