Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

I would have played 4-4-2. It sounds bad but I think that we played better this way. Eto'o and Torres. Maybe it's the formation we need to change although Jose doesn't agree to that.

playing with 9 men won't improve matters

i would play a strikerless system, atleast we'd be playing with 11

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound crazy but I actually hope Arsenal score 1st, from like the 1st 10 mins or something so then Jose would instruct us to attack otherwise it would be MU-Chelsea all over again. And we don't want that don't we?

1 point means we move to 5th and loss is the same so might as well go out there and win

How about all persons on this chat forum who think or predict that cfc will be beaten on monday night never come back and post a comment again,or better than that fuck away off into the fucking night ...arseholes is for u then maybe

How about all persons on this chat forum who think or predict that cfc will be beaten on monday night never come back and post a comment again,or better than that fuck away off into the fucking night ...arseholes is for u then maybe

It's called freedom of speech. If we think we will lose we have the right to post it. Deal with it you mug.

I think form from previous games matters little in big derbies. Its all about daily form and desire, nerves, little mistakes, execution and luck.

Its 50:50, but since we often win vs Arsenal, I put more chance for us. Still, players will have to give lot of effort and be killer in penalty box.

Up Blues!

1 point means we move to 5th and loss is the same so might as well go out there and win

fortunately the league does not end after 17 games. there will be 21 more games to go after this one. and one point at the emirates would be a good result in the whole scheme of things.

Cole out of favor, he won´t play on Monday, I read.

Well chaps, this is exactly why I dislike Jose & his power trips.

Now, is there any reason for Jose to do it ? I don´t think so. What is this going to bring for the club ? Fuck all. It only alienate certain players, that´s all.

If we lose this one then we should not panic about the title race or even a top 4 finish.

We have the depth quality to bounce back in the second half of the season and knowing how competitive this league has become,I am certain our rivals will slip up often as well.

Keep the faith and just support the team through thick and thin.

I have faith in Mourinho. If we mess up our next two games, Arsenal and Chelsea. I think around January, our team will be strong. We are just lacking one aspect is strikers. We need good strikers, we need someone like Diego Costa to sort us out. Eto, Ba and Torres aint gonna cut shit. But like I said, around January, we will become a strong team.

Cole out of favor, he won´t play on Monday, I read.

Well chaps, this is exactly why I dislike Jose & his power trips.

Now, is there any reason for Jose to do it ? I don´t think so. What is this going to bring for the club ? Fuck all. It only alienate certain players, that´s all.

How about the fact that Cole has been poor all season and Azpilicueta has simply played better then him. How's that for a reason.

It's called freedom of speech. If we think we will lose we have the right to post it. Deal with it you mug.

Its called negative talk in my book and i stick by my comment fuck away off and support the arseholes u fucking ... arsehole!!!

Its called negative talk in my book and i stick by my comment fuck away off and support the arseholes u fucking ... arsehole!!!

So negative talk isn't allowed? We should all be deluded like scousers and force ourselves to think we will win? Ok then.