Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

I don't care where in the attacking third he'll play, but a starting eleven without Schurrle is gonna be mistake.

Mourinho has left him out a lot the past few games, pretty sure he won't start. But at least he has a better chance of coming off the bench than Mata.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound crazy but I actually hope Arsenal score 1st, from like the 1st 10 mins or something so then Jose would instruct us to attack otherwise it would be MU-Chelsea all over again. And we don't want that don't we?

1 point means we move to 4th and loss is 5th the same so might as well go out there and win

I don't see it as great news Wilshire missing out, he's been their weak link for quite some time.

On the flip side, even through Jack has been inconsistent the link up play between him, Ramsey and Ozil have been fantastic at times this season.

I'm happy he's not playing personally because even if he isn't really in amazing form he's still a quality player. Same with Koscielny.

On the flip side, even through Jack has been inconsistent the link up play between him, Ramsey and Ozil have been fantastic at times this season.

I'm happy he's not playing personally because even if he isn't really in amazing form he's still a quality player. Same with Koscielny.

Vermaelen has hardly played, I hope he fucks up

Schurrle up front? What kind of idiot see's they have a new defensive partnership which is creaky and plays an inexperienced striker to counter? Torres will start and rightly so... My three behind him would be hazard, mata and Willian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free