• Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably it is just another false dawn of Torres

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

Regarding our first half performance - I think Mourinho got the team set up wrong. We were inviting Spurs on to us and when we did regain the ball we looked clueless going forward.

I'm glad he changed that during the second half - where we started high pressing further up the pitch a lot more. Mou read the game wrong initially but reacted very well. The Mata for Mikel sub at HT was great.

Again, hopefully this has opened Jose's eyes on the impact Mata can have on our team. Juan is literally the attacking brain of the CFC squad.

Lol. He ruined the mata question because he asked the stupid friendship question.

Exactly. He asked three questions in one (about Mata, about what Mou said to Fernando and about the friendship). Of course Jose only answered to the last one. Reporters these days...

I thought Terry was MOTM. Not only did he score, but he almost scored a couple of other times and was excellent defensively. Hopefully, Mata will start the next game. He provided the spark that was missing in the first half. Oscar was the worst player on the pitch. Torres looked very good. Second yellow was BS but I can't feel too badly for him because he could have had a red earlier. Overall, not a great performance, but a point is a fine result.

Probably it is just another false dawn of Torres

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

I thought Terry was MOTM. Not only did he score, but he almost scored a couple of other times and was excellent defensively. Hopefully, Mata will start the next game. He provided the spark that was missing in the first half. Oscar was the worst player on the pitch. Torres looked very good. Second yellow was BS but I can't feel too badly for him because he could have had a red earlier. Overall, not a great performance, but a point is a fine result.

Mata was fantastic, but how many times did you see him in the running as much as he did today? How many times did you see him recovering possesion, running for the ball, helping the defenders? Mourinho knows what he's doing! And this game was the proof.

Same goes for Torres, His attitude improved so much lately. Mourinho is an absolutely astonishing motivator.