• Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great heart to get the result after going down to 10 men.

terrible officiating...wouldn't have known the difference between that and MLS officiating

schurrle, schurrle, schurrle...how can you take millions in pay in good conscience?! at least score one of your freakin' chances please

We were better in the 2nd half and surely would have won it, if it wasn't for some expectedly horrendous refereeing. whenever we are coming from behind to win a big match, Torres gets an unrightful red card.

But where were those scare Paulinho and Sandro guys? Did not see any of them. When we had 11 men in the second half Lamps had them in his pocket.

Sandro didn't even play /facepalm

Mata MOTM simply because he has shown Jose today that with a in form Mata our general play is so much better. Brilliant assist for the equaliser.

Torres very, very close to that 2nd MOTM. Was absurdly brilliant today and if he keep those sort of performances up for the rest of the season he's our number 1 striker for me.

tell me schurrle was terrible because he didnt score cause other wise he was not bad incepted a couple of passes and was looking to get in behind i feel some of you are way too critical..hazard missed chances too but you don't call him terrible this game.. how about everyone who played did their part and leave it at that

If Mike Dean hadn't have sent Torres off for a challenge that was not even his doing... we would have ended up winning that game!!

This was never going to be easy, but at least we didn't lose, and it's another big venue out of the way early in the season!

Shit on the turds, and KTBFFH!

Mike Dean should be flushed into the toilet, abysmal!

Torres MotM by far, top notch performance and I'm again convinced he is our main striker this season.

Mata what a boy! Well done and I think Mourinho must change his vision about Mata, hopefully he will be back to the starting lineup.

We got robbed simple as that, just like the game against MU last season, but the difference is, we will come back stronger!

Torres will be lucky if he escapes further punishment for attempt face-lift on Verthongen.

Fernando seems to be energized by the arrival of José. Really, really good performance from him today.
One conclusion, however, stands out for me: Mata is a big game player and he needs to play.