• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Ramires
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Even though Torres played extremely well and worked hard, I have to say he is an idiot. What on earth is that to touch the opponent in the face and scratch??? It was clear that once he performs any kind of a tackle, especially against Vertonghen, he would be sent off.

The criminal first half with Ramires on the wing (Mourinho's selection) and Torres' behaviour cost us three points today. We could have won it in the end but not with 10 men.

I disagree it wasn't meant to be a scratch if you look a the incident again he put his hand on Vertonghen face and was pushed off.. to call that a scratch attempt is pretty harsh.. what grown man is going to scratch another man in his face on purpose..How the incident went down when watching it again Vertonghen dives torres goes to tell him not to do it by holding his face Vertonghen pushes Torres off where he already had a hand on his face.. and then the CUNT Vertonghen again wins the header then holds the spot of his head that the ball hit .. CON ARTIST!!

I also wanted to add that I have seen Terry do the same thing to an attacking player for trying to con the ref in a diving call and no one had an issue with it in the past

Edited by bluesman2610

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbed by the official again. I don't understand the hate of Schurrle in this game. His shot was a very dificult one and Lloris made a great stop. He put in a great defensive shift and definitely calmed down Walker on that flank. He did what Mou asked him to do. Tbh, I would've liked that substitution made earlier but for Oscar instead of Hazard. Oscar didn't had a clue today.

There's no question who should be our number 10: Juan Manuel Mata Garcia.

it was weird watching torres today. He was really fired up and a was bit of a psycho lol. Did everything right up front.

Mata is still motm for me though. He was the difference in the second half. It'll be interesting to hear what Jose have to say. Having said that, I still support Oscar for CAM for certain games.

Probably it is just another false dawn of Torres

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

Robbed by the official again. I don't understand the hate of Schurrle in this game. His shot was a very dificult one and Lloris made a great stop. He put in a great defensive shift and definitely calmed down Walker on that flank. He did what Mou asked him to do. Tbh, I would've liked that substitution made earlier but for Oscar instead of Hazard. Oscar didn't had a clue today.

There's no question who should be our number 10: Juan Manuel Mata Garcia.

Schurrle finishing's is worst, how many times he missed that chance, and he haven't scored any goal for chelsea

-Torres was GREAT.

-Terry really good.

-Mourinho should understand that Oscar, Hazard and Mata is our natural starting XI up front.

-Ramires should never play as a winger again.

You missed one:

-Schurrle should REALLY work on his finishing!

Secondly after all those saying Mourinho was ruining Mata.. must be eating crow cause I've never seen Mata make so many bloody tackles and interceptions in one game and it did nothing to his creativity so all you short sighted people should apologize to Mou because his goal is to make Mata a more complete player fully rounded footballer.. Still think he has a lil more to do defensively but clearly should he is buying and should start going forward..and Third the return of Mazacar needs to start going for for most matches..

Torres MOTM, no doubt about that, in my opinion. I don't know what's happened to him lately, but his attitude is as good as possible! As I said before, he is our main striker. Clearly in better form than Eto'o or Ba. Good job, Fernando!

Great half-time break for Mourinho, he's done some intense magical shit since we've been so good during the second half.

Just another thing that I'd like to say. During the second half, I think Torres missed a chance, Spurs recovered the ball and went on a counter-attack, but one of our players stopped them by sliding in our half. Was that player Mata? That was my sensation, I couldn't see his number because of the bad quality of my stream.

Yeah, it was Mata, he had a tackle on Dembele too, it was amazing. I noticed it too.

Probably it is just another false dawn of Torres

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

See, playing Mata means that we can actually play good football. Hopefully this convinces Jose that Mata should be a nail on starter.

This is the only time Mata has performed this season, and he's been a participant in 2-3 other games, when he played in those games he was dreadful. Still can't get a good argument against Jose Mourinho, well done.

Midfield absolutely bossed it in the second half.

Draw away from home vs Spurs only tastes sour because we certainly could have won the match.

Juan Mata is still our best creative player. Hazard is being marked out of matches by numbers, and Oscar at times struggles to make a real incision into the game. Mourinho still has a long way to go to find his optimum squad.

one thing is clear to me, MATA IS OUR BEST PLAYER. how difficult is that thing to understand. i know what mou is trying to do, the type of play he wants, but OSCAR is not good enough at the moment. specially against a good team, he is no where near the class of mata. the sooner mou understands that, the better otherwise, we will be chasing a lot of matches.

I've said it before - but I really think Hazard's poor performances this season go hand in hand with Juan not playing that many minutes this season.

He's our main creative threat when Mata isn't on the pitch so he gets crowded out by three players. With Juan on he has more space to express himself.