• Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent point in the end but still annoys me to know if Arsenal win they go 4 points ahead of us. Anyway early days because Arsenal struggle in the big games. That second half though, that is the type of football I would like to see every week. Don't wait for teams to attack us, we attack them because we have got the players to do that and we never even had the likes of Willian or KDB in the squad. Was proud how we played second half considering how we got ripped in the first half but even the commentators stated Spurs right now would take a point before Torres had got sent off because of how good we were playing. We just should of win that. Tottenham are really lucky.

Also people deservedly mentioning Torres and Mata but equally Terry was fantastic. Not just his goal but he won literally every battle in the air and made a vital interception earlier in the game. We got Norwich next week in the league. More of the same please but safe to say Torres will start Tuesday night.

Vertonghen is a fucking faggot, stupid retard cunt. I'd like to chop his head off. Fucking idiot.

And about that second yellow - no comment. How in the world is that a yellow for Torres? I doubt that the referee himself knows answer to that question.

Jose fucked up with Ramires on the wing, but referee fucked us when it was very likely that we are going to score the second goal.

I voted for Mata, because when he came on we started to play some real football. I have to say Torres played pretty good.

Even though Torres played extremely well and worked hard, I have to say he is an idiot. What on earth is that to touch the opponent in the face and scratch??? It was clear that once he performs any kind of a tackle, especially against Vertonghen, he would be sent off.

The criminal first half with Ramires on the wing (Mourinho's selection) and Torres' behaviour cost us three points today. We could have won it in the end but not with 10 men.

Torres plays better with a chip on his shoulder...but how to harnass that energy without him crossing the line like the cynical clapping after an uncalled foul just before spurs scored or the scratching incident?

I'd rather live with that energy. We need it to come from somewhere as the rest of the squad can be very lethargic with the tempo.

Probably it is just another false dawn of Torres

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

Mazacar is as many said still our best offensive lineup. But that Ramires-Lampard pivot which was unrightfully slashed so much has actually been pretty good. They absolutely had Paulinho, Dembele in their pocket.

I'm sorry but that's just not true.