• Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Referee ruined that game.

First half was ok, Spurs dominated though, took their opportunity. Jose must have kicked some arse at half time though, Torres wow, what a game, arguably his best performance in a Chelsea shirt, sure the scratching thing with Vertonghen wasn't nice but it was good to see Torres standing up for himself and showing fight as opposed to getting knocked over like Ferdinand did to him last season. Mata came on and made Oscar look completely shit, Oscar was quite bad today imo. Mata ran the game, created the goal from a set play but he was excellent throughout. Hopefully Jose will play him now, he looks to have adapted and he deserves his chance now. Schurrle's shot was unlucky, hard to think hes getting stick for Lloris making a good save.

At least we know we have that extra gear when we want to play like that, we need to play like that, if we played like that against United, Everton and Basel we'd have won and if the ref didn't make that decision we would have won today I feel.

Referee ruined that game.

First half was ok, Spurs dominated though, took their opportunity. Jose must have kicked some arse at half time though, Torres wow, what a game, arguably his best performance in a Chelsea shirt, sure the scratching thing with Vertonghen wasn't nice but it was good to see Torres standing up for himself and showing fight as opposed to getting knocked over like Ferdinand did to him last season. Mata came on and made Oscar look completely shit, Oscar was quite bad today imo. Mata ran the game, created the goal from a set play but he was excellent throughout. Hopefully Jose will play him now, he looks to have adapted and he deserves his chance now. Schurrle's shot was unlucky, hard to think hes getting stick for Lloris making a good save.

At least we know we have that extra gear when we want to play like that, we need to play like that, if we played like that against United, Everton and Basel we'd have won and if the ref didn't make that decision we would have won today I feel.

Torres MOTM, no doubt about that, in my opinion. I don't know what's happened to him lately, but his attitude is as good as possible! As I said before, he is our main striker. Clearly in better form than Eto'o or Ba. Good job, Fernando!

Great half-time break for Mourinho, he's done some intense magical shit since we've been so good during the second half.

Just another thing that I'd like to say. During the second half, I think Torres missed a chance, Spurs recovered the ball and went on a counter-attack, but one of our players stopped them by sliding in our half. Was that player Mata? That was my sensation, I couldn't see his number because of the bad quality of my stream.