Jase

Man of the Match  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho the magician made Mikel score. Anyone doubt him? Oh and we are in a top of the table crisis. (We shut up those crisis bastards).

But this win shouldn't mean we forget our issues. Schurrle isn't good against sides that park the bus, we ought to play Mata instead of him.

This actually happened people! BELIEVE IT!

BUtNUwZCQAAiuPs.jpg

Poor first half but much better 2nd.

Go Mikel!

I think we do play better with Torres up front he is good at linking up with the midfield. He took up some good positions today and was unlucky not to score.

Hazard still doesn't look right but Oscar is in good form

the worst performance from the team since I support Chelsea.....lucky win against Fulham , Mikel to score the winning goal wtf ????????????????????? This is a nightmare , bring back Mata , use Oscar in the pivot and buy a new striker !!!! How we would win against top team with this performance...or Mikel and Torres will score again and again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Can't believe Mikel scored. Hardest I've cheered a goal since Torres at the Nou Camp.

Speaking of Torres is there still any doubt we play better with him on the pitch? Unlucky not to score on that header.

Still a lot of problems with the team but 3 points will relieve the pressure off the squad and manager for now.

Don't bother mate, the hatred towards Torres in this forum is unreal, nothing will change their minds.

Again I'm far from a Torres fanboy and he is definitely not living up his price tag but let's face it, he should be our No.1 forward.

I am very very happy with the 3 points but not as pleased with the performance though.

Not to take the happiness away but both the goals where sloppyness on Fulham's side.

Sometimes i don't know why Mourinho is so stubborn to play some of the players who are not looking in good touch ? [Hazard,Eto]

Agreed they need more game time to gain that confidence but not at the expense of other players in the team.

We need the whole squad to be in perfect shape not just one or two players.