Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

the worst performance from the team since I support Chelsea.....lucky win against Fulham , Mikel to score the winning goal wtf ????????????????????? This is a nightmare , bring back Mata , use Oscar in the pivot and buy a new striker !!!! How we would win against top team with this performance...or Mikel and Torres will score again and again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

how long have you been a fan ..or is your memory worse than mine ... I can remember back to Wednesday

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said in the Jose thread, he done something at half time because the first half was poor, but the second was superb.

Defense was good apart from that chance for Bent, Cech was there when we needed him, Ramires few poor passes but his athleticism is a huge asset for us, Hazard better and Oscar? wow, Mata has got a fight on his hand.

As for the forwards, Eto'o did well, get's involved in the play and had the shot saved by Stockdale which Oscar put in and Torres is looking like something that resembles a player again, i don't want to jinx because he has built up to let down so many times but maybe, just maybe he can be a good squad player this season. Great goal for Mikel too, finally got a PL goal.

3 points, thankyou very much!!

Don't bother mate, the hatred towards Torres in this forum is unreal, nothing will change their minds.

I don't want to start this after a good win so this will be my only comment on the matter, but he gets it good compared to what Kalou, Mikel and Malouda had/still have.

oscar, wee genius, so cool and relaxed, excellent at tackling and recovering the lost ball...ivan and mikel were very good again...torres made a big difference when he came on....pulls the centre halves all over the placwe and makes space..unlucky not to score...

crisis...5 games holy shit

Positive: we won.

Negative: still doesn't look right the way we attack the team sitting deep.

On the second half, I noticed a change. Hazard was playing more like an outlet, a pivot in basket, back to the goal.

I think the idea was to let him keep the ball, giving the ball to a midfielder that can release the ball to a player running in the back of the player staying with Hazard.

And there was less interchange of position.

But still I'm worried when we will have to chase game as our build from the back is very very cautious and slow.

I don't want to start this after a good win so this will be my only comment on the matter, but he gets it good compared to what Kalou, Mikel and Malouda had/still have.

Quote my entire post before getting on your high horse mate.