Chelsea 2-0 Fulham

Jase

Man of the Match  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I think Ivanovic and Cahill were class today. Cole offers almost nothing going forward these days, really should give Bertrand a shot, he is a tleast a bit quicker than Ash.

Our wings let us down today. Neither Schürrle nor Hazard really did anything dangerous. Eto'o again was a good worker but did not really get a tthe end of too many crosses, maybe not the right striker for our type of game.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long have you been a fan ..or is your memory worse than mine ... I can remember back to Wednesday

against Basel we had 10 shoots on target and more than 25 shoots in the match . Compare the performace in Wednesday and today's performance , we didn't deserve the 3 points !! What if Bent had scored in the first half , another lose ? Basel won against Bayer Munich , Man U and another world class team while Fulham are....big team you said wtf ?? :readthemessage::rant:

I think Ivanovic and Cahill were class today. Cole offers almost nothing going forward these days, really should give Bertrand a shot, he is a tleast a bit quicker than Ash.

Our wings let us down today. Neither Schürrle nor Hazard really did anything dangerous. Eto'o again was a good worker but did not really get a tthe end of too many crosses, maybe not the right striker for our type of game.

Jose on SNF "You are all very good but i am Chelsea Manager & not Jamie Redknapp"

Mourinho: "Today I go to bed & no-one is in front of us in the table. Tomorrow someone will be. Tomorrow I don't look at the table"

Mourinho: "Everybody keeps telling me it's been the worst start in a decade but I look at the table and I see nobody above us."

Speaking of.. How much possession did Terry, Cahill & Cole have compared to Hazard, Schurrle & Oscar?! Perhaps Oscar had more, but compared with the other two Cahill and Terry looked more like no10's than anyone!

Just to add on to your observation, deep into the second half Brana was leading the team in touches. I found that to be disturbing and rather damning of our play as a whole.

Just to add on to your observation, deep into the second half Brana was leading the team in touches. I found that to be disturbing and rather damning of our play as a whole.

Definitely. Today was an awful, awful performance. José's interview keeps me optimistic though, "I agree we are not playing well" & "We played better against Everton than we did today". He acknowledges what we all witnessed, so thankfully this isn't the bottom line for our style of play.

Actually Mikel had the most touches in the match with 99. But I agree with your point, and it has been an issues since last season, but it has gotten a little better with Oscar dropping often.

Definitely. Today was an awful, awful performance. José's interview keeps me optimistic though, "I agree we are not playing well" & "We played better against Everton than we did today". He acknowledges what we all witnessed, so thankfully this isn't the bottom line for our style of play.

Its good he admits and doesnt brush it off...I look at the table today and not tommrow :D