Jase

Man of the Match  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game. We played too cautious in the first half. The game opened up a bit more in the second half. Mikel scored, a miracle. This must be a sign of good fortunes to come. However our strikers should take Mikel's goal as a challenge. LOl

Members who dont vote for Mikel must be banned!

this type of fanboyism should have no place as we are all Chelsea fans or are we not?

Oscar was clearly the MoTM when things were tough. However happy you are that Mikel scored should not really become a bigger event than the poor performance and that we were only able to play well after the shitty side that Fulham are got tired in the second half.

You know football does not happen in a vacuum; we played Fulham.

:doh: i quoted the bit i felt the need to respond too. But either way it's funny how you were never around when Kalou was getting the shit.

The shit Kalou was getting?! Not even close to what Torres is getting to be honest, you know it.

Anyway, I will stop this discussion to avoid ruining this thread, have a good weekend mate.

First and foremost.. Happy we won & that we're on top of the table.

That being said, what an awful display. Even the second half was dire until about the 80th minute when they knew they'd won and started playing more fluid football. But let's back up a minute.. They didn't play good, flowing, one-touch football until we were 2-0 up. Most people will point to Eto'o failing again, but how many of you actually noticed how little he was able to do because no-one was trying to feed the ball to him?

I've never seen Hazard play so poorly. He spent more time with his back to goal than trying to face the right way. If he was a giant and was strong enough to play like that, it wouldn't matter.. But with his back to goal he was rarely unable to turn and the ball ended up at the defenders' feet!

Speaking of.. How much possession did Terry, Cahill & Cole have compared to Hazard, Schurrle & Oscar?! Perhaps Oscar had more, but compared with the other two Cahill and Terry looked more like no10's than anyone!

This "style" is confusing and, quite frankly, counteractive of what we're actually supposed to be trying to do. I really hope this stage is going to die out soon, because these guys really need to start clicking a bit more.. 26 shots on goal, 10 on target, 2 goals. That return is just not good enough I'm afraid.

Fuck Mourinho?
Mourinho out?

What the fuck is he doing?

Cant believe opinions like those were all over the matchthread. If there is ONE thing Chelsea fans have screamed for its a long term coach, stability etc, and more specific Mourinho.

I have complete faith in him, and no player is bigger than the club itself. I too want to see Mata play, but there is a reason for him not playing. If someone honestly think that Mourinho does this to screw with him or if it has anything to do with him being spanish, that is just retarded. And regarding Azpi, Branislav has been fucking great so there is no reason for Azpi to start. Also Oscar has been much better than Mata as of late.

Mata is clearly a part of Mourinhos plans, or we'd surely see him leave this transfer window.

Anyway, 3 important points and a clean sheet. KTBFFH

First and foremost.. Happy we won & that we're on top of the table.

That being said, what an awful display. Even the second half was dire until about the 80th minute when they knew they'd won and started playing more fluid football. But let's back up a minute.. They didn't play good, flowing, one-touch football until we were 2-0 up. Most people will point to Eto'o failing again, but how many of you actually noticed how little he was able to do because no-one was trying to feed the ball to him?

I've never seen Hazard play so poorly. He spent more time with his back to goal than trying to face the right way. If he was a giant and was strong enough to play like that, it wouldn't matter.. But with his back to goal he was rarely unable to turn and the ball ended up at the defenders' feet!

Speaking of.. How much possession did Terry, Cahill & Cole have compared to Hazard, Schurrle & Oscar?! Perhaps Oscar had more, but compared with the other two Cahill and Terry looked more like no10's than anyone!

This "style" is confusing and, quite frankly, counteractive of what we're actually supposed to be trying to do. I really hope this stage is going to die out soon, because these guys really need to start clicking a bit more.. 26 shots on goal, 10 on target, 2 goals. That return is just not good enough I'm afraid.

I made it the 70th minute when we started to look good ,,creating real chances