Willian

Jase

Yep, Madrid was shopping both Ozil and Di Maria. We should have went for Di Maria. It would have completed us more than Willian...

Anyway, as I said early in the season, we got Willian because he was going to Spurs and AVB and not because Jose desperately wanted him!

I don't think a club would buy a player to stop him from going to another club. In this era the financial aspects are very important. Chelsea can't afford to just throw money away. I think they bought Willian cause they needed him. Maybe he hasn't reached his potential, or maybe he was overrated. The only one who can really tell is Mourinho. It is all speculation right now. Usually players take about a year with their new club, (not to mention a new country and a new manager too) to start having real impact with them especially if they are young. You might be right that he was over priced, but again no one can really tell at this early stage.

Work ethic and extremely low productivity is what £30m gets you these days where attacking players are now judged and praised solely for their "work ethic" but then again Marco reus only cost dortmund £15m and Cahill and Azpillicueta cost next to nothing so I guess there's hope for those that demand value for money afterall.

Work ethic and extremely low productivity is what £30m gets you these days where attacking players are now judged and praised solely for their "work ethic" but then again Marco reus only cost dortmund £15m and Cahill and Azpillicueta cost next to nothing so I guess there's hope for those that demand value for money afterall.

Why do you have a huge chip on your shoulder about Chelsea at the minute? Every post you make your complaining about a different aspect of your club.

Why do you have a huge chip on your shoulder about Chelsea at the minute? Every post you make your complaining about a different aspect of your club.

Yep, Madrid was shopping both Ozil and Di Maria. We should have went for Di Maria. It would have completed us more than Willian...

Anyway, as I said early in the season, we got Willian because he was going to Spurs and AVB and not because Jose desperately wanted him!

If jose didn't want him, why does he have a starting spot then. And why was he confident he didn't need mata and kdb and let them go. Think before you post next time... Im starting to get sick of these toxic posts.

Today he was good not on par with haz and os, but still far from bad.

If jose didn't want him, why does he have a starting spot then. And why was he confident he didn't need mata and kdb and let them go. Think before you post next time... Im starting to het sick of these toxic posts.

LOL, learn to read first you dumb ass!

I said Jose didnt desperately wanted Willian, and it is the truth. Jose wanted Willian, but not enough to go and make a bid to Anzhi. Only when Spurs and AVB showed interested in signing him that he decided to make a move...

If jose didn't want him, why does he have a starting spot then. And why was he confident he didn't need mata and kdb and let them go. Think before you post next time... Im starting to get sick of these toxic posts.

It is ok to have a different opinion btw. Though I disagree with it, but I hardly call it toxic.

I said Jose didnt desperately wanted Willian, and it is the truth. Jose wanted Willian, but not enough to go and make a bid to Anzhi. Only when Spurs and AVB showed interested in signing him that he decided to make a move...

The transfer came out of the blue, same as eto'o. He bought him because he did nog value mata, kdb and schurrle the same as os and haz. But seems to me you got some inside info. Class act with the namecalling btw!

The transfer came out of the blue, same as eto'o. He bought him because he did prolly did not value mata, kdb and schurrle the same as os and haz. But seems to me you got some inside info. Class act with the namecalling btw!

He is poor in both the final ball and finishing, other than hardworking there is very little redeeming qualities for an attacking midfielder.

Still early days but he needs to improve in the final third massively - 2 goals and 4 assists in 27 matches in the EPL/CL is not enough for a club looking to win titles.

Tbf, half the moves he broke down were due to him not having any options in front of him.

Thought he was alright today.

Same opinion here. Thought he was pretty decent actually. Did just about everything right other than finish a couple of chances.

He need to go to finishing school. He's good at taking players on in one-on-one situations, he has great pace, tracks back, and provides width but can't score to save his life in our blue shirt.

I still like him. Not as frustrating as Schürlle, that's for sure.