Willian

Jase

For that price and considering he is in his prime age (25), I would expect more from him. He puts good effort and I never expected many goals from him as he isnt goalscoring player, but I expected flair, good passing, assists and passes that lead to goals. So far, he did well in tracking, tackling, but it feels like we play without him in final third. Either he loses possesion or makes silly pass, dribble, cross. Dunno, but he will have to improve.

Willian was only ok when he was making cross-field passes. How many times did he venture into the opposition box? He and Torres in the starting line-up = Struggle and struggle to score goals. He looks like nothing special.

And Moses was brilliant in the Europa league and had a decent first season. Certainly better than both Willian and Schurrle's first seasons. Both those players are nothing special and don't look Chelsea quality. Maybe bench players, but not starting XI quality. I hope to be proven wrong, but I doubt it. You don't need to watch a player play a 1000 games to know his true level.

To be fair, our opponents in Europe last season were not that good of a team. I don't mean to disrespect but Sparta Prague, Steaua, Rubin and Basel are different than playing premier league teams. There are hardly any straight forward EPL games. Moses can barely get into liverpool's first team and they dont have that good of squad depth. Willian is a hardworker, and provides link up play and good defensive track backs, schurrle might be less talented with the ball but he seems to have an eye for a goal so I expect him to be used differently than our other AMs.

Also lets not forget its their first season here in the most competitive and physical league in the world, we shouldn't be so quick to judge. Especially after a terrible game and a spell of bad form for many of our players, including oscar, willian, ramires, and hazard to an extent.

To be honest, I was not too convinced with Schurrle either seeing the price tag but I think we as fans need to be patient with new players, they are also normal people who needs time to settle living in a new country, they are not just football playing robots.

The criticism on Salah is ridiculous, he has played what? 60 mins of competitive football for us? how can anyone judge him so quickly? I admit I would've preferred we sign someone like griezmann, but as many people said, Salah was bought to provide back up only.

To be fair, our opponents in Europe last season were not that good of a team. I don't mean to disrespect but Sparta Prague, Steaua, Rubin and Basel are different than playing premier league teams. There are hardly any straight forward EPL games. Moses can barely get into liverpool's first team and they dont have that good of squad depth. Willian is a hardworker, and provides link up play and good defensive track backs, schurrle might be less talented with the ball but he seems to have an eye for a goal so I expect him to be used differently than our other AMs.

Also lets not forget its their first season here in the most competitive and physical league in the world, we shouldn't be so quick to judge. Especially after a terrible game and a spell of bad form for many of our players, including oscar, willian, ramires, and hazard to an extent.

To be honest, I was not too convinced with Schurrle either seeing the price tag but I think we as fans need to be patient with new players, they are also normal people who needs time to settle living in a new country, they are not just football playing robots.

The criticism on Salah is ridiculous, he has played what? 60 mins of competitive football for us? how can anyone judge him so quickly? I admit I would've preferred we sign someone like griezmann, but as many people said, Salah was bought to provide back up only.

What was the justification for loaning Moses to Liverpool and buying a player like Schurrle for 18 million. It's stupid.

Has been quiet since the cup game against City away, but excellent before that. Didn't realise players were judged solely on goals and assists. I guess Zidane wasn't as good as I thought considering he only managed over 5 assists in a season twice in his entire career,

He's not being judged solely on his goals and assists, but on his attacking contribution to the team. No-one will fault his workrate but he just needs to offer more in the final third than cute little passes 3 feet away from Hazard and Oscar.

The guy's transfer fee doesn't help either because it sets the expectations way too high.

I said this weeks ago, and got told to kill myself. Funny how people love to jump on bandwagons on this forum. Instead of copying what everyone else says, try actually watching our games and judging our players appropriately. I'm willing to give this guy some more time, but he won't deliver; players of Tottenham quality will not make it at Chelsea. It's okay though because his tracking back is good I suppose and that alone is enough to justify why he's only scored 2 goals in 30 games :clap:

I said this weeks ago, and got told to kill myself. Funny how people love to jump on bandwagons on this forum. Instead of copying what everyone else says, try actually watching our games and judging our players appropriately. I'm willing to give this guy some more time, but he won't deliver; players of Tottenham quality will not make it at Chelsea. It's okay though because his tracking back is good I suppose and that alone is enough to justify why he's only scored 2 goals in 30 games :clap:

Can we please appoint you as our head scout since you seem to know exactly how players will develop?!

You've been waiting a long time for his form to dip just to say that lol

Not really, Willian hasnt really played that well to justify paying 30mi for a 5th attacking midfield. He hasnt been able to produce what we saw him do in Shakthar.

I am not saying he is a bad player, but I would have gone for a player like Di Maria or something...

Not really, Willian hasnt really played that well to justify paying 30mi for a 5th attacking midfield. He hasnt been able to produce what we saw him do in Shakthar.

I am not saying he is a bad player, but I would have gone for a player like Di Maria or something...

Fuck the more I think about it the more we should have gone for him. Jose favorite, hard worker, one of the best in the world, reasonable price too because Madrid was being mental with Bale. Fucking hell the one that got away surely

Fuck the more I think about it the more we should have gone for him. Jose favorite, hard worker, one of the best in the world, reasonable price too because Madrid was being mental with Bale. Fucking hell the one that got away surely

Yep, Madrid was shopping both Ozil and Di Maria. We should have went for Di Maria. It would have completed us more than Willian...

Anyway, as I said early in the season, we got Willian because he was going to Spurs and AVB and not because Jose desperately wanted him!