Willian

Jase

Schurrle is like a striker, he isn't very good on the ball, but he's always making runs and looking to score.

If we started with 4-2-3-1 against that Spurs high-line, i'm sure he would have gotten a few real chances.

I agree. Willian is a better winger but Schürrle is more dangerous and he's always trying to run into a good position to score.

I hope to be proven wrong, but very, very, very ordinary player. 30 million for this guy was a fucking rip off. Just goes to show how idiotic our transfer business can be sometimes. 2 goals and 5 assists in almost 30 matches is a disgrace for a Chelsea quality player. Just runs, runs, runs, idiotic step-overs, then low cross to the bye-line. Useless.

I will trade him for Di Maria in a hearbeat

People said di maria is a headless chicken. However, for carlo and argentina he is not. Jose plays and instructs his players.

You cant blame willian for doing what jose wants him to do.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing Di Maria to Willian. Di Maria is actually a talented player, so there is something to work with. Willian is a bang average Brazilian we got from Eastern Europe for a ridiculous sum of money. It's not that difficult to see he's not very good. If there was talent there, I won't be so negative, but his skill-set is very predictable and poor and he is the least threatening play I have ever seen. 2 goals all season and doesn't look like scoring any time soon. A waste of money.

Willian : stepover, stepover, low cross into the box which get intercepted. His long range balls are improving but nothing else. He just never looks like he can score a goal or thread a pass. Schurrle is nothing special too.

IMO Moses in his first season with us was better than both of them.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about comparing Di Maria to Willian. Di Maria is actually a talented player, so there is something to work with. Willian is a bang average Brazilian we got from Eastern Europe for a ridiculous sum of money. It's not that difficult to see he's not very good. If there was talent there, I won't be so negative, but his skill-set is very predictable and poor and he is the least threatening play I have ever seen. 2 goals all season and doesn't look like scoring any time soon. A waste of money.

Madrid fans wanted Di Maria gone all these years...

Willian is talented as well, he raped us last season on an eastern European team.

Madrid fans wanted Di Maria gone all these years...

Willian is talented as well, he raped us last season on an eastern European team.

Madrid fans are not really a good barometer for patience, are they? Stop comparing Madrid with Chelsea and Willian with Di Maria. I only brought up Di Maria's name because he could be a realistic target for next season. A player who gives far more to an attack than Willian.

But don't stray from the point. 30 million for an average player is a rip off. Same with 18 million for Schurrle. Why pay these idiotic sums when he had Moses who had a decent first season? He was arguably our best player in the Europa league run and one of our best players in pre-season. We then realize that De Bruyne isn't good enough and sell him.

Daft decisions that could have long term repercussions for Chelsea (like the Torres deal)

To be fair though Schurrle shows flashes of brilliance in attack that, if more frequent, would show him worth the 18 million.

Willian would have to change completely to be worth such a fee as an Attacking midfielder or winger.

Madrid fans are not really a good barometer for patience, are they? Stop comparing Madrid with Chelsea and Willian with Di Maria. I only brought up Di Maria's name because he could be a realistic target for next season. A player who gives far more to an attack than Willian.

But don't stray from the point. 30 million for an average player is a rip off. Same with 18 million for Schurrle. Why pay these idiotic sums when he had Moses who had a decent first season? He was arguably our best player in the Europa league run and one of our best players in pre-season. We then realize that De Bruyne isn't good enough and sell him.

Daft decisions that could have long term repercussions for Chelsea (like the Torres deal)

Well, I guess you are a good barometer for patience when both of those players are in their first year in a new league.

Moses what, best player in europa league? best player in preseason?

You should probably go on the liverpool forum and tell them your view on Moses.

Willian played a good first half. Linked up with Oscar on an occasion. Had a decent shot at the goal and another blocked. Moved forward a lot and retrieved to cover when defending. Room for improvement? Yes. Bad player? I have to disagree