Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I couldn't watch the match, but what kind of difference do you guy think Mata would've made? How is it looking going forward for him? Doesn't seem like he'll be the nailed on starter like he has been. He can't be happy about that.

from the 45min I saw, oscar should really play in the pivot. He's mediocre at CAM and great in tight spaced n defening.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game, really impressed with everyone's performance tonight. Schurrle showed why we bought him, our backline was immense, particularly Ashley and Luiz, Hazard was brilliant, Oscar and Lampard were tireless, aside from the pen Lukaku did everything right and Torres didn't look like a complete waste of space and even scored. Cech for me is the best keeper in the world, some incredible saves tonight. A little disappointed in Ramirez as it wasn't a challenge he had to make but I thought it was always a risk with him on a card with the ref handing them out so readily. Heartbreaking finish but being down to 10 and given our performance at the last super cup and that Bayern were supposed to walk all over us its a good result in the end. Feeling confident going into the Champions League and big matches in the future especially as this team gels.

For Ramires, he was bit rash in his intervention, with the studs in the ankle of Götze but he's a bit unlucky.

If Luiz doesn't push Götze, he was stopping his run to avoid being in a tackle with Ramires.

Guest jibrerv

Must say, everyone criticizing Romelu should look to José too. He needs game time, and he didn't get it, even with easy games against Hull available. Of course he's going to be a bit rusty, and perhaps that's Mourinho's fault, not his own.

I still can't believe Martinez scored the last minute goal ... of all the players who could have done it ... Pep will turn him into the new Busquets at Bayern! What an absolute cheat!

it's normal, if you have tactic like that lol (7 minutes it's too long when you play like that) pffffffffff

Gutted, especially with the way it happend. Luck was not on our side tonight but the truth is that with this style of play we are like playing with fire, this time it was not meant to be. With the players we have we could and should have played defferently in my humble opinion. Huge bravo to the all the players for their passion and effort.

We can take so much from this loss. It shows that this young squad of ours are legit, and they can fight it out with the big boys ! We've got the strength in depth and we didnt deserve to lose tonight.

This gave me great confidence for our Champions League campaign.. and i predict a long run of wins in the prem coming up :yes:

Some reactions here are way over the top. I didn't care much about the result even before the game started and I still don't, but I am pleasantly surprised by the performance. Especially in the first half.

PRECISELY how I feel.

Speaking about Gotze, i can't help but to remark how average and lazy he was.He has disappointed me so far in the minutes he is getting at Bayern

yeah at Bayern he 's shit sinds the beginning lol

But the problem was that it looked like we had no plan b.So we were limited to half chances.

4 on 3 is not half chances. even a decent ball (not a good or a great ball) would have led to a goal then. we on the other hand frustrated bayern and forced them to shoot from range. if we had half chances, they dint even have that. chelsea was the team that was looking more probable to score than bayern.

also plan B- is when plan A fails. i seriously dont think that happened today.

This match perfectly show the problems that go with Jose's "go one up then close down" philosophy, you bank that the opposition won't score.

Are you new? we were down to 10 men.... Good Lord its like people are just learning how football is played.

YEAH THEN WHY to GIVE 19 attempts? mourinhO IS SHIT TO CHANGE A PLAYER at 84 min ( they were only 10 men on the pitch, 3 in attack lol) . Hazard could play in attack . pffff what an idiot it's normal Bayern has scored. all the ball felt in the penalty area DAMNNNNNN WHAT AN IDIOTTTTTTTT

welcome troll go play with the Taliban

Can't see any reason not to be. We have a young team, and they gave 150% against the European Champions, what more do you want?

not complaining, only started watching around the 75th min. So all I got to see was a parked bus...Again(due to the red I guess). I would have used the young excuse of the players weren't so expensive.