Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

We should have won .... and we NEVER should have taken the fifth pen with a 19 year old. Like I said in the match thread before ....;

Still. I hate the Lukaku hate now and will do everything to counter. Because I believe the knee jerk now is bull.

FUCK. WE LOST. MOTHERFUCKERS ///// .... shitç!!!!!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Chelsea FC, for another amazing night! No matter who our manager is, no matter who our players' names are, IT'S IN OUR BLOOD and it won't go anytime soon. I'm talking about this amazing spirit. I'm so proud of my team.

Blaming Lukaku is a disgrace. The lad is young and the pressure on his shoulders was huge. Let's cut him some slack.

Come on, Chelsea!

Again I was pointing out when we went 1-0 up and rarely wanted to get a second. It can bite you in the arse

It can at times. But against this team I think it was the correct strategy, despite conceding and eventually losing. You get a surprise lead and it gives you something to hang on to.

Saying don't sit back is easy, but when you expect to give up a lot of possession it just fits in perfectly with playing fast counter attacking football.

Lukaku going fifth was a poor choice. Looked in tears after missing. He'll get a chance to redeem himself soon enough.

Even putting him in the first five penalty takers was a mystake even if he wanted to shoot a penalty.

He's not a very good penalty taker, his technic is quite bad and too easy for a good goalkeeper to read.

At the end of the day its a friendly cup. We have just proved we can play with the best. The organization of this team is fantastic. All this will do for lukaku is make him more set on beating the best. Bring the fuckers on !!

Mind games from lukaku. Misses penalty and fakes confedence breaking down, forcing Jose to play him to prevent mental brake down. Becomes top scorer of 2013-2014 with most goals from an under 21 old in all competitions ever.

I would usually be annoyed after a loss but that was just fantastic. I can't give the team enough credit for how well they stuck in there, against the best side in the world, with 10 men. To be seconds away from winning must be hard to take for the effort they put in, but win or lose, couldn't be prouder after that. The only one I'm a little disappointed in is Ramires for that tackle.

And for anyone wondering why Oscar is starting ahead of Mata in these type of games, that was why. Yes he missed a good chance but other than that it was a phenomenal display.

Guest jibrerv

Was a little disappointed with Petr's performance in the shoot-out. It's never easy, but up to that point he was brilliant.