Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schurrle was good at the right side.

That's what I've wanted before the match against Manchester United.

I think we could have won against Manchester if Schurrle had started at the right as Evra is not that good, often leaving players running in his back.

I only cry if I feel my team dont try ....They were magnificent tonight. ..Lions led by a Genius

I had that last week. This was painful because we owned them at a certain time. The red card was ugh!!!!

Yeah because going with the, lets play bayern Munich off the park theory would have worked well. They had 19 attempts like that and we were solid and were as close as you can get to winning a game. I don't see how it was the fault of Jose for conceding in the last 5 seconds.

One miss placed clearance. One out of position defender and that's that.

YEAH THEN WHY to GIVE 19 attempts? mourinhO IS SHIT TO CHANGE A PLAYER at 84 min ( they were only 10 men on the pitch, 3 in attack lol) . Hazard could play in attack . pffff what an idiot it's normal Bayern has scored. all the ball felt in the penalty area DAMNNNNNN WHAT AN IDIOTTTTTTTT

So why did we not try and get a second one if we have the players who can pull it off? Instead of closing down and hoping we would not concede, which we did.

how the hell did we not try getting a second? we did,,, did u even watch the match. we were playing on a counter attacking strat. when did torres cross/shoot when we had our front 4 against their dante, rafinha, and boateng... it was when we were 1-0 up. we were playing on the counter. get it??? its was not like we were not trying, it was not like after the 2nd goal, where we knew we could not afford to attack. get the difference.

Everyone blaming Romelu, but what I want to know is where did that ref get that added minute from?! There wasn't a single stop in the second half of extra time.

the same question I asked. And he gave an extra time in EVERY FUCKING HALF.

did you count how many cards he gave us?! FUCKING NINE.

Bayern got only two when they were fouling us all over the place ffs.

Ribery was already on a yellow when he dived in the penalty box..

What a game, really impressed with everyone's performance tonight. Schurrle showed why we bought him, our backline was immense, particularly Ashley and Luiz, Hazard was brilliant, Oscar and Lampard were tireless, aside from the pen Lukaku did everything right and Torres didn't look like a complete waste of space and even scored. Cech for me is the best keeper in the world, some incredible saves tonight. A little disappointed in Ramirez as it wasn't a challenge he had to make but I thought it was always a risk with him on a card with the ref handing them out so readily. Heartbreaking finish but being down to 10 and given our performance at the last super cup and that Bayern were supposed to walk all over us its a good result in the end. Feeling confident going into the Champions League and big matches in the future especially as this team gels.

I couldn't watch the match, but what kind of difference do you guy think Mata would've made? How is it looking going forward for him? Doesn't seem like he'll be the nailed on starter like he has been. He can't be happy about that.

I was so fucking pissed, we were seconds away of lifting the trophy. Then I went to the window and took a deep breath. I don't give a shit about this Supercup or World Club Championship or any other trophy of this kind. The Champions League and Premier League is what it counts this season and I bet Wenger, Pellegrini and Moyes are so fucking pissing in their pants now. We will be even stronger after this game. We've been the better side against what is called "the best team in Europe", untill Ramires was sent off.

Fair play to Bayern, they are the winners in the end, but there is no way they were the better team here. Oscar!!!, Ivanovic, Luiz could have sent them back home untill the ET.

Cech with a majestic performance, Oscar's work rate was unbelievable, Hazard showed what he is made of, Cahill and Luiz were brilliant. Chelsea was tremendous today!

Lukaku, CHEER UP! Don't fucking hate him because of a penalty missed in a meaningless trophy. He'll win trophies for us in the future. He's just a kid, I admit he should not have had taken the decisive penalty, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Stay positive, guys! This is just one of the many finals we've played under Mou. There are lots to come and lots of trophies are waiting for us!

how the hell did we not try getting a second? we did,,, did u even watch the match. we were playing on a counter attacking strat. when did torres cross/shoot when we had our front 4 against their dante, rafinha, and boateng... it was when we were 1-0 up. we were playing on the counter. get it??? its was not like we were not trying, it was not like after the 2nd goal, where we knew we could not afford to attack. get the difference.

But the problem was that it looked like we had no plan b.So we were limited to half chances.