Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Chelsea and i love Jose but seriously, Bayern were the better team. We fought well with the 10 men and nearly held on but Bayern are a level above us at the moment and for now we have to accept that. We will get to their level though very soon so the future is very bright for our boys. We needed that type of game. We're ready. Roll on the next 8 months.

One of the cruelest football matches I have ever watched as a Chelsea fan! I know this was supposedly a "glorified European friendly" but if you look at the performance from our players today, clearly it was anything but...

Too bad we got dicked over by a Busquets wannabe (Martinez).. and we ended up losing on penalties on the last pen, due to the fact that Lukaku felt he had the world on his shoulders!

So many people on twitter have started hating on him and saying "RIP to his career" ... it's sickening to see it! It takes courage to take a penalty like the one he took! ...

Plastic supporters slate him and hate him ... real supporters back him, and the rest of the team for their stout display!

I'm proud of the whole team! We did NOT deserve to lose that game! .. but football can be a cruel like that!

:(

PROUD OF MY TEAM, PROUD TO BE A CHELSEA FAN. we showed what we are made of, we showed our mettle, our character, our never say die attitude.

feel so sorry for LUKAKU. too much pressure for him to handle. but chin up boy (i can say that because i am 2 years older than him), you got great things ahead of u.

ps - to those of you slacking lukaku, fuck off and die in a shit hole.

as for the player performances

cech - brilliant. dont have words to describe him. saved 4-5 sure shot goals. world's best keeper (to think of it people were comparing him to de gea).

ivanovic - solid performance. dint let ribery do much on the flank, but dint track him when ribery went central.

cahill and Luiz - were solid. but seemed they switched off completely when bayern just started putting the ball in the box in the last 10 miuntes. cech saved the headers but the way bayern kept shooting the headers on the goal was the problem. the inclusion of JT dint help much either (suprisingly).

cole- brilliant. his usual self.

ramires- was in no fucking way a sending off. no fucking way. but he has got to be more careful from now on. he puts himself in that hole most of the times with unnecessary tackles.

lampard - i dint want him to start today (and i made it very clear with a ten FUCK post in the pre-match thread). but was brilliant.

schurrle- what a performance. he is really coming to his own. was not at all satisfied with him in the pre-season but the last 2 matches, he was simple OUTSTANDING. very close for MOTM.

oscar - another great game. his link up play is just fabulous. mata has his workcut out.

hazard- now that is a HAZARDOUS performance. let his goal not be the best moment of the match. his workrate, his defence, and his wonderful, mindblowing runs. the way he set up schurlle for the first goal. brilliant. thats the way to go BIG-ASS. :)

TORRES- motm for me. was just brilliant. and any1 who knows me would die of shock. but he was truly brilliant. link up play was marvellous. his goal was well taken. but most importantly, his workrate was good and he was a aerial challenge for dante. made life miserable for the bayern defenders.

JOSE - this match is clear indication of the spirit and the character he has installed in the team. also for all the idiots, who were slagging jose off for the united tactics, this was what he wanted us to do. he was not only set-up to "PARK THE BUS" and get a point. he was set up to counter them. which was impossible not because our players had an off day, but because, carrick and cleverly never over-commited. watch the first goal and see how free torres was and how easily hazard ran thru the mid. carrick was set-up to not let that happen.

but most importantly that move to get the crowd up and roaring was just marvellous. he truly is ONE OF US.

ps- jose please let us see mata play again.

Lukaku took all the “pressure”(it’s a supercup match but well…) off the shoulders of defenders the terry (remember hisp en right ?) or ivanovic or others . How can we blame him as the 5th and crucial pen. He took his responsibility. big lesson for the future….

Focus on PL now !!

PROUD OF MY TEAM, PROUD TO BE A CHELSEA FAN. we showed what we are made of, we showed our mettle, our character, our never say die attitude.

feel so sorry for LUKAKU. too much pressure for him to handle. but chin up boy (i can say that because i am 2 years older than him), you got great things ahead of u.

ps - to those of you slacking lukaku, fuck off and die in a shit hole.

as for the player performances

cech - brilliant. dont have words to describe him. saved 4-5 sure shot goals. world's best keeper (to think of it people were comparing him to de gea).

ivanovic - solid performance. dint let ribery do much on the flank, but dint track him when ribery went central.

cahill and Luiz - were solid. but seemed they switched off completely when bayern just started putting the ball in the box in the last 10 miuntes. cech saved the headers but the way bayern kept shooting the headers on the goal was the problem. the inclusion of JT dint help much either (suprisingly).

cole- brilliant. his usual self.

ramires- was in no fucking way a sending off. no fucking way. but he has got to be more careful from now on. he puts himself in that hole most of the times with unnecessary tackles.

lampard - i dint want him to start today (and i made it very clear with a ten FUCK post in the pre-match thread). but was brilliant.

schurrle- what a performance. he is really coming to his own. was not at all satisfied with him in the pre-season but the last 2 matches, he was simple OUTSTANDING. very close for MOTM.

oscar - another great game. his link up play is just fabulous. mata has his workcut out.

hazard- now that is a HAZARDOUS performance. let his goal not be the best moment of the match. his workrate, his defence, and his wonderful, mindblowing runs. the way he set up schurlle for the first goal. brilliant. thats the way to go BIG-ASS. :)

TORRES- motm for me. was just brilliant. and any1 who knows me would die of shock. but he was truly brilliant. link up play was marvellous. his goal was well taken. but most importantly, his workrate was good and he was a aerial challenge for dante. made life miserable for the bayern defenders.

JOSE - this match is clear indication of the spirit and the character he has installed in the team. also for all the idiots, who were slagging jose off for the united tactics, this was what he wanted us to do. he was not only set-up to "PARK THE BUS" and get a point. he was set up to counter them. which was impossible not because our players had an off day, but because, carrick and cleverly never over-commited. watch the first goal and see how free torres was and how easily hazard ran thru the mid. carrick was set-up to not let that happen.

but most importantly that move to get the crowd up and roaring was just marvellous. he truly is ONE OF US.

ps- jose please let us see mata play again.

I would usually be annoyed after a loss but that was just fantastic. I can't give the team enough credit for how well they stuck in there, against the best side in the world, with 10 men. To be seconds away from winning must be hard to take for the effort they put in, but win or lose, couldn't be prouder after that. The only one I'm a little disappointed in his Ramires for that tackle.

And for anyone wondering why Oscar is starting ahead of Mata in these type of games, that was why. Yes he missed a good chance but other than that it was a phenomenal display.

we are ALWAYS better with 10 men ,,, if Jose had the balls of a 3 year old we would START with 10 or maybe even 9

What about the first time we went 1-0 up?

We had 11 men on the pitch and rarely wanted to get a second.

what about us getting the first one, how did we do that. and you are seriously blaming jose's tactics for the first goal. if anything rambo and lamps is to be blamed. this tactic of putting bodies behind the ball is done so as to not give people room and space to take shots off 20 yards, specially when that person is ribery "europe's play of the year"...

Even putting him in the first five penalty takers was a mystake even if he wanted to shoot a penalty.

He's not a very good penalty taker, his technic is quite bad and too easy for a good goalkeeper to read.

If he is not prepaired to take a penalty he is not prepaired to play in Chelsea. He missed the penalty, Cristiano ROnaldo also missed one, and Kaka, and Beckam, and Terry... it happens.

He needs to improve. You wanted him to be a a starter and then you say he shouldn't take a penalty.

Chelsea played really well, next time you try to discuss with Mourinho the starting 11 or the tactics please take a look to his CV.

Last year Chelsea with this team lost 4-1 against Atletico de Madrid. So yeah this team has a coach right now.

If your favourites don't play it's more likely because they aren't the best for that game or they are doing something wrong. If you prefer to trust more in a 19 years old player then Mourinho all of you have no idea about football.