Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't insult people cos they have a different opinion to you.

Thank you :D

I don't care though childish insults won't change my opinion.

You're a vile rancid stain on this forum.

lol, you are clearly a charming asset to the forum. Perhaps not referee-red-card-smiley-emoticon.gif

No,

it's just that people are saying he's better than Cech. How is that even possible!

It is not possible, there is no contest. However some people are clearly confused when judging things. He is so weak and lacking in ability its untrue.

Back to the actual game...

I think Jose is likely to make some changes after the performance in mid week. I really hope Luiz is fit but it didn't sound like he will from what Jose said in the PC.

I think it'll be a tight match settled by the odd goal.

Back to the actual game...

I think Jose is likely to make some changes after the performance in mid week. I really hope Luiz is fit but it didn't sound like he will from what Jose said in the PC.

I think it'll be a tight match settled by the odd goal.

Did he say he would be fit for Bayern?

I think at Old Trafford, the ref will be out to embarras Jose and will give Utd every decision. They all want the ridiculous headline of Moyes silences the Special One. I can sadly see it now. I just hope Chelsea really pull out all the stops and win this game.

I'll take a draw at worst. :cry:

With Mourinho in the dugout, we're the ones buying referees now. :D

yea yea, we'll see.

I think at Old Trafford, the ref will be out to embarras Jose and will give Utd every decision. They all want the ridiculous headline of Moyes silences the Special One. I can sadly see it now. I just hope Chelsea really pull out all the stops and win this game.

I'll take a draw at worst. :cry:

And worst of all it's Atkinson!

yea yea, we'll see.

wait and watch. The way Jose intimidated the third official's in the game against Villa was akin to Fergie. we'll be the ones getting favors in most of the decisions now. Then we'll be the one everyone hates. :D

Don't insult people cos they have a different opinion to you.

I'll continue to tell truth about people.I don't care if it means calling them what they are.

Deep down you all know I'm right. This so called fan is letting you all down with these pathetic comments.

I'll continue to tell truth about people.I don't care if it means calling them what they are.

Deep down you all know I'm right. This so called fan is letting you all down with these pathetic comments.

Well better just ignore them instead of insulting someone wich only leads to an offtopic and negative argument.

You must be joking or simply one of the DeGea sheep, it's pathetic he was not excellent last season he was a joke, the amount of goals he let in was frightful. Alot of people I know personally think him being in that was an inside joke against Utd.

For every lucky save with his ridiculous 'technique' he let tons in.

If it wasn't for DeGea Fergie would not have been embarrassed on his birthday or that absolute humiliation 6-1 by City.

I have nothing more to say on it if you think he is wonderful you are a blind fool you just go online and watch some of his bloopers he could make a dvd himself. Very weak indeed. Your opinion of him shows how you see things so I will not argue anymore it's tedious on such an obvious issue. Had RVP not scored so many to compensate for his letting the goals in they probably wouldn't have won last year.

The previous year City won, utd were ahead and then he let in so many goals they lost. That Everton game he lets it be 4-4 silly boy. If he let just one less goal in, Utd would have never suffered that embarrassment to lose on the last day like that they would have been three two points ahead.

DeGea is a train wreck, nobody like their new 'manager' .

OK, so the PFA are "blind fools" because they chose him in the team of the year. Your post shows complete biased. You judged him by his mistakes but you have not actually realised he has made improvements. Similar to Ramires when he came. He struggled and now is one of our key players. Similar to DDG. I hope you can look at some stats of his last season and see why he was voted into the team. I would rather not derail this thread on DDG but when I see posts like yours that state he is "shit" etc I must reply to posts like that. Your opinion yes but it shows a lack of understanding really. He is the undisputed keeper at United now for a reason. Alright, compare his errors last season to his saves and yes you might know people who disagree with his inclusion in team of the year but I am sure most United fans agree that he was excellent last season.

Also like I agreed with, you keep pointing out games of DDG over 2 seasons ago. That was when he was vulnerable like I said but since then has pushed on.