Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said Rafael was close to being the complete RB, well for a start he cannot defend to save his life.....

Are you really this misinformed? You've just stated a defender playing for the champions can't defend. That is effectively a whole man down. So we won the title with ten men? Go check his stats for last season, and watch some games maybe, you'll see how badly wrong you are.

This is a dire statement.

Keep it real. De Gea was somewhat error prone due to problems with high balls, but he seems to have improved on that part. And his shot stopping has always been sublime. Him and Cech are indeed very close

You may need to get your eyes checked if you think he has improved and is even close to Cech at all. It really makes me laugh these fan boys of him, i have a mate who supports utd, but from chelsea fans, god how embarrasing. He is a trainwreck, can only be good for us.

If I was Cech and reading this thread, I would be deeply disappointed that my own fans feel like this about me.

Totally agree, you fools could send him to a state of deep depression having the absolute cheek to say that bomb scare Degea is better than him.

Absolute joke, Degea is such a terrible keeper, you watch him, everytime the ball comes near him he panics and he is like a wee sparrow the goal post covers him.

He is so sh** it makes me sick that he is even comp to Cech, god some people are very confused.

#mufc press conference is over. Moyes: "Rafael's out for 3-4 weeks. Young, Nani, and Chicha are still recovering, hopefully not far away."
Moyes on Monday: "I came to #mufc for this level of match. I also came to win trophies. To do that you have to beat the likes of Chelsea."
David Moyes on buying new players: "There is a need to do it but there's no pressure to do it. We'll bring in one or two if we can."

If we can, he can't attract anyone, yes its Man Utd, but noone wants to work for him. In the footballing world he is a nobody. I just really hope we win or it will everywhere that he is better than Jose etc etc, alot of rubbish will be spouted. Sadly i can see it now. He deserves no credit at all, he inherited the team that won the title, they know how to win, he doesnt.

If we can, he can't attract anyone, yes its Man Utd, but noone wants to work for him. In the footballing world he is a nobody. I just really hope we win or it will everywhere that he is better than Jose etc etc, alot of rubbish will be spouted. Sadly i can see it now. He deserves no credit at all, he inherited the team that won the title, they know how to win, he doesnt.

I think you are being a bit too harsh on him! Yes, he hasn't won anything but you can't deny that he is a good manager and deserves a chance at the top club which he has got now! I do hope that Man Utd lose on monday(a 6-0 win will be fantastic). But yes he has a lot to achieve before commanding the respect of everyone around Europe!!

It wasn't meant to be an XI. Also if you want perfect write-up's - I want paid! I wrote that pretty quickly! But seriously it wasn't a team. It looks like it with subs, but I didnt even count how many players went in, since I just tried to match up all of our big players against each other....That's all. Comparisons were with full squad availability. Injury free. Yeah I got De Bruyne all wrong...... spank meh.
It's good to see people recognising Evra's talents though.
On Cech - I think I can agree to call it a draw then. Overall ability I really don't know mind. I've watched De Gea pull off some crazy diving saves, I don't think anybody else in the world is capable of. He actually flies...

courtois... you can ask any atlectico fan who they prefer ;)

Totally agree, you fools could send him to a state of deep depression having the absolute cheek to say that bomb scare Degea is better than him.

Absolute joke, Degea is such a terrible keeper, you watch him, everytime the ball comes near him he panics and he is like a wee sparrow the goal post covers him.

He is so sh** it makes me sick that he is even comp to Cech, god some people are very confused.

It's simply cos he's a United player, people here overrate him.

If he played for any other club, no one would rate him so highly.

Cech > De Gea

Ivanovic > Rafael

Terry > Ferdinand

Luiz > Vidic

Cole > Evra

Ramires > Cleverley

Mikel < Carrick

Oscar > Nani

Mata > Rooney

Hazard > Kagawa

Torres < RVP

De Bruyne > Valencia

Lukaku > Hernandez

Moses > Zaha

Schurrle > Young

Ba > Welbeck

Cahill > Smalling

Lampard > Giggs

Essien > Fletcher

Azpilicueta < Jones

Bertrand > Buttner

Van Ginkel > Anderson

Chelsea 19

Man United 3

Cech > De Gea

Ivanovic > Rafael

Terry > Ferdinand

Luiz > Vidic

Cole > Evra

Ramires > Cleverley

Mikel < Carrick

Oscar > Nani

Mata > Rooney

Hazard > Kagawa

Torres < RVP

De Bruyne > Valencia

Lukaku > Hernandez

Moses > Zaha

Schurrle > Young

Ba > Welbeck

Cahill > Smalling

Lampard > Giggs

Essien > Fletcher

Azpilicueta < Jones

Bertrand > Buttner

Van Ginkel > Anderson

Chelsea 19

Man United 3

Jones is better than Azpi?

Did you say that because Jones is more versatile?

I missed this earlier. Is this finally the time you realise I'm not here to troll your team? Some praise for my posting which to be honest, I never thought I'd see from you. Thank you. As for Chelsea analysis - that is kind of the point of me being here. I mean you should welcome a different perspective if it's delivered in the correct manner. Telling you about my team is too easy - it's why I don't bother with United forums - it's a constant stream of identical posts, that learn me nothing other than how stupid some fans are. Our fan base is a strange one. You either find a brilliant football fan with plenty of knowledge or an utter tool. Well in my experience.
I don't know why you prefer me to look only at my team. It doesn't make any logical sense. What harm does my one small opinion have on a huge community of Chelsea fans? If I was saying things that are stupid I wouldn't be able to escape it. I already get quite a lot of attention due to my team, and being the only United fan on here (I think) - I really think you should show some maturity and join in, rather than getting on my back.
For example - I know Newcastle like the back of my hand, due to having a brother who supports them. I know Liverpool quite well because I enjoy that rivalry and like to keep up to date on what is happening there. I know Everton because I have a very good friend from down there. I could go on.... and name more teams, and not just in the premiership. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy thirst for football knowledge, being a massive fan of the game!
I enjoy to watch your team play because I've always had a weird infatuation with left-footed players - and I just love Mata. He is everything football is about; grace, technique and ball control. Players like him and RvP don't come about too often. I like to enjoy them.
Anyway I'm rambling again. Bottom line is - I'm not here to bother you, or rub our success in your face, or even laugh at your donkey of a striker Torres! I think I've been very fair with what I've said since joining, and maybe I'm not always right - but I'm only ever giving a balanced view from the knowledge I have.
So yeah, if you like my posting - leave me be..... or it's the Kraken for you!!!

I also have that thing for left footed players like Mata and Bale. Amazing sight to see them cut inside the right wing and strike

Its like Rafael Nadal's forehand...never ceases to amaze me