Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet at Old Trafford. The only way we will win is if our attacking players are on form.

see no reason to be afraid ..will not be easy and a point would be acceptable but Manure are NOT the force the once were.

even when they were better our record against them was exceptional . doubters should check the stats

Are you really this misinformed? You've just stated a defender playing for the champions can't defend. That is effectively a whole man down. So we won the title with ten men? Go check his stats for last season, and watch some games maybe, you'll see how badly wrong you are.

This is a dire statement.

Rafael sucks. I don't rate him, decent going forward, quite poor defensively. Still if my statement is dire what about De Gea being better than Cech? Or Cleverly being just as good as Ramires? Or Zaha better being than Moses? Take a look at your previous statements first before you call mines dire. The phrase he can't defend to save his life doens't mean he CANNOT defend at all, just he isn't great defensively.....

I am a bit surprised to see you folks here even bother to answer all these clueless comparisons.

As we all know, the only player better than any Chelsea´s striker is Van P.

The rest of manures, some are close to Chelsea ones, but over all Chelsea do have a better squad, I feel.

The only team in PL that´s slightly better is Citeh for now.

Today, Chelsea signed Willian, perhaps next week Rooney or even one more player as Jose indicated.

It depends on who´s coming, just maybe Chelsea will be compared & match Citeh.

I am a bit surprised to see you folks here even bother to answer all these clueless comparisons.

As we all know, the only player better than any Chelsea´s striker is Van P.

The rest of manures, some are close to Chelsea ones, but over all Chelsea do have a better squad, I feel.

The only team in PL that´s slightly better is Citeh for now.

Today, Chelsea signed Willian, perhaps next week Rooney or even one more player as Jose indicated.

It depends on who´s coming, just maybe Chelsea will be compared & match Citeh.

i seriously have not been in the loop as had some work, so is the deal done or what?

Imo, Chelsea + United best 11 would be:

Cech

Rafael Luiz Vidic Evra

Ramires Carrick

Mata Oscar Hazard

RVP

Azpi and Rafael is very close.

Vidic is always injured, so I can see an argument for Ferdinand or Ivan

No Ashley Cole??? :rant:

No Chicha is the best news ever! Somehow we can't mark him... or he can't help and score against us, don't know what's the case.

I've seen the two goals Robin scored against us and in both cases it was our defense watching him get the ball and score. He has great positioning (what does he even do bad?) and view, but I do hope we make a better job this time around.

He's the kind of guy you need to have one of our CB attached to his hip. Mourinho sets defenses much better than both di Matteo and Benitez combined, but I fear he's been here for just a short time and we already have issues as Luiz has barely played so far.

I don't care if it's Terry, Cahill, Ivan, a 50%-Luiz, just make sure there's someone on Robin all the time and that already reduces 60% of us conceding.

It's obvious imo they'll sit deep and will rely on counter-attack and crosses to Robin, so we better repeat our defensive work against most part of the Villa match (there were a few mistakes, but honestly, those are prone to happen in every match, in every team).

As for our own tactics, I hope we go with the team we played against Hull (maybe except with Luiz and Essien instead of Cahill and Lampard). I do hope Kevin starts over Mata because that's the kind of the match we need players that are nearly to their best shape. Mata was awful against Villa, but that's because he has so few minutes under his belt since the Confeds Cup. We can't afford to have a so-so-Mata against a team as ManUtd especially when we have the likes of Kevin. That first half against Hull was the best football I've seen this team playing in a long time, so we better invest in a fresh player like Kevin than an out-of-shape Mata.

I think we should start with Torres and bring Lukaku from half-time already. The boy knows how to score against de Gea :P

Lamps need to rest. He was really erratic Wednesday, having a 3rd match within 8 days will only make him less precise and more prone to mistakes passing, defending and everything else.

I think we'll win 1-0, but for that we need to go a great work marking RvP