Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I could calm my nerves about this game.

Just have this nightmare visualization of exactly how RvP will score. A ball played along the ground right on the edge of the box that he curls into the top left corner.

Really hope Lukaku starts. If I see a lineup with Lukaku starting and Lamps on the bench I'll feel better closer to kickoff.

Wish I could calm my nerves about this game.

Just have this nightmare visualization of exactly how RvP will score. A ball played along the ground right on the edge of the box that he curls into the top left corner.

Really hope Lukaku starts. If I see a lineup with Lukaku starting and Lamps on the bench I'll feel better closer to kickoff.

WHY? WHY? Do people keep wanting us to bench Lampard? In my opinion there isnt a chance Jose would bench Lampard vs United.

Thank you for ending the nonsense. I merely stated an opinion on a player and all these guys jumped on me and started arguing fairly rudely as i didnt agree with them. In all honestly it was nothing to do with them, and i am sorry but i will defend myself. It seems quite frequent on forums that when a woman disagree with them, they lose it.

Anyway I am in no way sorry to them, as i said i will defend myself but i am sorry the arguing resulted in consuming the thread.

I hope they will just ignore me if they disagree instead of that nonsense.

Moving onto the game. I was thinking is there no chance you could play Torres and Lukaku together upfront?

Jose doesn't usually prefer playing two strikers..

WHY? WHY? Do people keep wanting us to bench Lampard? In my opinion there isnt a chance Jose would bench Lampard vs United.

because he doesent offers protection and defense and cant build-up a game. so he is kinda useless in the DM position, unless we are playing small teams like Hull City etc. mikel/MVG must start ahead of him, if we dont want to get destroyed in the middle by United.

Did you see him against Villa!? He was absolutely dreadful most if the time. Every pass misplaced and slows our build up play to a crawl.

He struggled that mightily against a bottom half side and you think he should start against the defending champs who are at home?

Did you see him against Villa!? He was absolutely dreadful most if the time. Every pass misplaced and slows our build up play to a crawl.

He struggled that mightily against a bottom half side and you think he should start against the defending champs who are at home?

I did watch him and he was far from dreadful and may of missed a few passes which he rarely does. I have no doubt Mou will start with Lampard.

The four times last season that Mikel-Ramires played against United they won the midfield battle and we were the better team.

Out of those 4 the one FA cup match played at the bridge would be the only real good example...in 2 of those we played well only after going behind, and Utd decided to sit back and defend. In the CCup match we were playing a weaker United team.

So, all in all, not very sure about that pivot pairing.