Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that thinks this match will be an easy win for us? We beat that MU team last year several times(including an OT win) With them having SAF and us with FSW. Now we have a better squad and a better manager. They have the same squad with a lot weaker manager. No Rafael and Chicharito for them. BRING 'EM ON!

Am i the only one that thinks this match will be an easy win for us? We beat that MU team last year several times(including an OT win) With them having SAF and us with FSW. Now we have a better squad and a better manager. They have the same squad with a lot weaker manager. No Rafael and Chicharito for them. BRING 'EM ON!

Yeah no Fergie but it will not be "easy". Hopefully we will win. They drew with Swansea for instance 1-1 last season but with Moyes at the helm won 4-1.

I'll continue to tell truth about people.I don't care if it means calling them what they are.

Deep down you all know I'm right. This so called fan is letting you all down with these pathetic comments.

Yes, but insulting other members cos they have a different opinion is against talkchelsea rules.

I'm saying this for you as well since you could risk getting banned or warned.

They also only really cared about one of those games and rested a lot of key players in all the games except the first Premier League game. We played twice in the league and the second time ManU had already clinched. Their Carling Cup lineup was a joke and we beat them 5-4 in extra time with our starters. The FA Cup, they also rested a lot of players. Van Persie only started the 2 games in the league against us. Rooney only started 2 of the 5 games. Lindegaard played twice, etc...and those games we were generally playing full strength or close (or in the case of Carling Cup, full strength after subs). I think we have a good chance to beat them, but last year's results were misleading because we played much stronger teams.

I think we ought to rest Mourinho for this game.

He must be tired after standing, walking up and down the touchline and using his pen.

Steve Holland should be the manager IMO.

we should have kept Rafa as well ..he and Jose could have rotated

They also only really cared about one of those games and rested a lot of key players in all the games except the first Premier League game. We played twice in the league and the second time ManU had already clinched. Their Carling Cup lineup was a joke and we beat them 5-4 in extra time with our starters. The FA Cup, they also rested a lot of players. Van Persie only started the 2 games in the league against us. Rooney only started 2 of the 5 games. Lindegaard played twice, etc...and those games we were generally playing full strength or close (or in the case of Carling Cup, full strength after subs). I think we have a good chance to beat them, but last year's results were misleading because we played much stronger teams.

This may be true(actually it is) but you forgot the factor that we had a huge dip of form after that 3-2 loss at Stamford Bridge. We came back from 2-0 to 2-2 in the FA Cup and they really wanted to win that league game at OT for the point record and they just didnt want to lose against us AGAIN.... On paper we should beat them without any problem but you will never know, that's football, if i could predict matches i would bet all the time. Again, on paper we should beat them without problem but on paper we should beat Villa too without problem. This game will come up to tactics wich in my opinion we are miles ahead.

OK, so the PFA are "blind fools" because they chose him in the team of the year. Your post shows complete biased. You judged him by his mistakes but you have not actually realised he has made improvements. Similar to Ramires when he came. He struggled and now is one of our key players. Similar to DDG. I hope you can look at some stats of his last season and see why he was voted into the team. I would rather not derail this thread on DDG but when I see posts like yours that state he is "shit" etc I must reply to posts like that. Your opinion yes but it shows a lack of understanding really. He is the undisputed keeper at United now for a reason. Alright, compare his errors last season to his saves and yes you might know people who disagree with his inclusion in team of the year but I am sure most United fans agree that he was excellent last season.

Also like I agreed with, you keep pointing out games of DDG over 2 seasons ago. That was when he was vulnerable like I said but since then has pushed on.

Lack of understand, oh do shut up. Yes it is my opinion. No i don't think he has improved. My best mate supports Utd and I have suffered almost all their games with them, and i know quite a lot about football actually and sadly UTD.

Degea is rubbish, he is STILL vulnerable and has not 'pushed' on.

Please stop dragging this into the 'i love degea thread' and arguing. I don't agree about him, just leave it mate. Its very tedious.

With the quality on the wings in the United squad, I would expect them to score, especially with Hazard not that strong defencively. But if I were United, I would really fear that Carrick/Cleverley will be overwhelmed in the middle. We might see Jones in midfield again.