Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you play KdB central (when he's a great RW) and play mata as RW (when he sucks at RW)? :blink:

Switch them, put Iva as RB and Luiz/Cahil as CB for Azpi and I think you have a great line-up (probably not Luiz because he hasn't played lately)

Rather have Azpi as RB for more speed there, iva as CB because i dont want Cahill to play that game. Obviousley luiz if he was fit.

Personally, I am very impressed by your posting. However, I still can not find your previous scores between these two teams though. If I remember correctly, Chelsea blanked your manures not too long ago.

So, I assume it just might be the same.

As for your analyses of Chelsea, I would rather if you look at your team, instead & then tell us what´s so good about them.

I missed this earlier. Is this finally the time you realise I'm not here to troll your team? Some praise for my posting which to be honest, I never thought I'd see from you. Thank you. As for Chelsea analysis - that is kind of the point of me being here. I mean you should welcome a different perspective if it's delivered in the correct manner. Telling you about my team is too easy - it's why I don't bother with United forums - it's a constant stream of identical posts, that learn me nothing other than how stupid some fans are. Our fan base is a strange one. You either find a brilliant football fan with plenty of knowledge or an utter tool. Well in my experience.
I don't know why you prefer me to look only at my team. It doesn't make any logical sense. What harm does my one small opinion have on a huge community of Chelsea fans? If I was saying things that are stupid I wouldn't be able to escape it. I already get quite a lot of attention due to my team, and being the only United fan on here (I think) - I really think you should show some maturity and join in, rather than getting on my back.
For example - I know Newcastle like the back of my hand, due to having a brother who supports them. I know Liverpool quite well because I enjoy that rivalry and like to keep up to date on what is happening there. I know Everton because I have a very good friend from down there. I could go on.... and name more teams, and not just in the premiership. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy thirst for football knowledge, being a massive fan of the game!
I enjoy to watch your team play because I've always had a weird infatuation with left-footed players - and I just love Mata. He is everything football is about; grace, technique and ball control. Players like him and RvP don't come about too often. I like to enjoy them.
Anyway I'm rambling again. Bottom line is - I'm not here to bother you, or rub our success in your face, or even laugh at your donkey of a striker Torres! I think I've been very fair with what I've said since joining, and maybe I'm not always right - but I'm only ever giving a balanced view from the knowledge I have.
So yeah, if you like my posting - leave me be..... or it's the Kraken for you!!!

I missed this earlier. Is this finally the time you realise I'm not here to troll your team? Some praise for my posting which to be honest, I never thought I'd see from you. Thank you. As for Chelsea analysis - that is kind of the point of me being here. I mean you should welcome a different perspective if it's delivered in the correct manner. Telling you about my team is too easy - it's why I don't bother with United forums - it's a constant stream of identical posts, that learn me nothing other than how stupid some fans are. Our fan base is a strange one. You either find a brilliant football fan with plenty of knowledge or an utter tool. Well in my experience.
I don't know why you prefer me to look only at my team. It doesn't make any logical sense. What harm does my one small opinion have on a huge community of Chelsea fans? If I was saying things that are stupid I wouldn't be able to escape it. I already get quite a lot of attention due to my team, and being the only United fan on here (I think) - I really think you should show some maturity and join in, rather than getting on my back.
For example - I know Newcastle like the back of my hand, due to having a brother who supports them. I know Liverpool quite well because I enjoy that rivalry and like to keep up to date on what is happening there. I know Everton because I have a very good friend from down there. I could go on.... and name more teams, and not just in the premiership. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy thirst for football knowledge, being a massive fan of the game!
I enjoy to watch your team play because I've always had a weird infatuation with left-footed players - and I just love Mata. He is everything football is about; grace, technique and ball control. Players like him and RvP don't come about too often. I like to enjoy them.
Anyway I'm rambling again. Bottom line is - I'm not here to bother you, or rub our success in your face, or even laugh at your donkey of a striker Torres! I think I've been very fair with what I've said since joining, and maybe I'm not always right - but I'm only ever giving a balanced view from the knowledge I have.
So yeah, if you like my posting - leave me be..... or it's the Kraken for you!!!

The Kraken in a Chelsea forum is Romelu Lukaku who will score Monday.

Perhaps, you may laugh at Torres as we all do, but Chelsea fans ought to laugh at your divers.

When you compared your team to Chelsea I laughed all night here.

Let me educate you a bit. The only player that´s better than Chelsea´s strikers is Van P. The others are below Chelsea ones.

Starting from your goalie all the way up front.

Anyone think this might be Mata and Rooney's last match for us and MU before swapping team?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no chance of Mata leaving! I dont understand why people would even think signing Willian would mean Mata is leaving! if anyone leaves it would be Moses.

Perhaps, you may laugh at Torres as we all do, but Chelsea fans ought to laugh at your divers.

Let me educate you a bit. The only player that´s better than Chelsea´s strikers is Van P. The others are below Chelsea ones.

I tap out.

If we were better than them on every position bar one, we wouldn't have stranded 14 points behind them last season...

Knowing Mourinho, I would be surprise if Lamps not starting this one. Big game, you need big player with experience & mental strength ala Drogba.

Lukaku/ Ba may start ahead of Torres due to their physical advantage.

The rest probably the typical Mourinho line up, Ramires has been good so no reason to leave him out. Eden could bring extra spark on the flank, Oscar will bring energy & creativity. Now it's ether KDB or Mata, Would love to see KDB in this one instead of Mata because the latter are lacking of defensive. I still recall his error for not pressing Nani that lead us to concede a goal couple seasons ago.

Or maybe, Essien & Ramires shielding the DMF while Lamps pushing forward to back our CF

Frank is the first name on the team sheet after Cech for this game. Im more worried to find out if it will be either Mata or KDB that starts on Monday. The fact that KDB didnt even play a minute vs Villa and Mata came off early really makes me confused.

My team to Vs United:

Cech

Invanovic-JT-Luiz-Cole

Lampard-Ramires

KDB-Oscar-Hazard

Lukaku

Mata on for Oscar, Van ginkel on for Frank and Schurrle on for Hazard.