Real Madrid v Chelsea

Jase

I think we should start Lukaku. He might be our mainstriker this season so it will be good to see how he plays against one of the best teams in the world. If he plays good (and maybe even scores a goal) he could be ready for us.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mu english is not good and i sorry for this but i dont understand why you neglect Mikel ??

I watch him against spain and Mikel was very good against Xavi ... Iniesta .
I think MvG is not ready yet to start ....to much voltage on it.

I agree Mikel is a very underated player because he doens't do fancy dribbels or scores 30 yard screamers but he is very important in closing the holes and tackling.

FML why would I be anxious... having butterflies in my stomach for a friendly match?

That's the power of two giants clashing.

Also I've been expecting this matchup since we were both in the UCL SF last season.

I'm growing crazy (and swollen on the face because of the surgery) at the second!!!!!

Can't 10pm be here already?

I know, it was my poor attempt at making a joke (the big writing on the base of the trophy).

You know it was a bad joke when you have to explain it.

Lol I didnt even realise thats what it said.

aww the cutest thing!

Boyfriend will come here to watch the match with me - and poor thing will at most hold my hand because my cheek looks twice its size, my mouth is cut and stitched so no half time highlights for him.

He called me and told me: "I remember you told you were going to watch Flamengo and Chelsea tonight. For the Flamengo match I'm not up to, but if you want I could watch the Chelsea match with you... maybe I'll start taking a like to football. There must be something nice about it if you keep bailing on me for that" :wub:

there are still sweet guys in the world :wub:

ps.: I admit even though he chuckled when he said the last part I was sort of guilty. we only have 10 tens before I come back to my city and we do the long distance. #meangirl

Looks like a £15 trophy you can get knocked up for your Sunday league team's 'player of the season' awards ceremony

A friend of mine used to order joke trophies for 20€ with "Grandmaster of the Universe" or "the guy who was insane enough to order this ugly trophy" and shit like this on it. Then he never came for them and in the end got them for 5€ cos no one wanted to buy them. Those remind me of this trophy.

aww the cutest thing!

Boyfriend will come here to watch the match with me - and poor thing will at most hold my hand because my cheek looks twice its size, my mouth is cut and stitched so no half time activity for him.

He called me and told me: "I remember you told you were going to watch Flamengo and Chelsea tonight. For the Flamengo match I'm not up to, but if you want I could watch the Chelsea match with you... maybe I'll start taking a like to football. There must be something nice about it if you keep bailing on me for that" :wub:

there are still sweet guys in the world :wub:

ps.: I admit even though he chuckled when he said the last part I was sort of guilty. we only have 10 tens before I come back to my city and we do the long distance. #meangirl

Never thought there was a guy in Brazil not obsessed with football.

A friend of mine used to order joke trophies for 20€ with "Grandmaster of the Universe" or "the guy who was insane enough to order this ugly trophy" and shit like this on it. Then he never came for them and in the end got them for 5€ cos no one wanted to buy them. Those remind me of this trophy.

Never thought there was a guy in Brazil not obsessed with football.

I've met quite a few of them in my life time. This is the second one I date... My bf is a HUGE nerd. all way through nerd who doesn't know a thing about not only football but any sports at all.

It's written on his face how nerdy he is :P

544077_436609243086064_660142699_n1.jpg

edit: also it's a good thing DJames isn't around these days. I know prison is a place, but I can't help!

1:30 AM here .

Tried to sleep untill 4 AM (when the match starts) so that I won't be tired when I have my driving lesson tomorrow (around 3 PM).

Can't fall asleep.. managed to sleep only 1 hour, woke up now.