Marco van Ginkel

Spike

Ridiculous.

Marco van Ginkel could still have a future at this club and looks like he's willing to work hard for it. Going to Milan on loan might not have been the end of his career at Chelsea because there was no indication whatsoever that the loan would have been one with a view to make the deal permanent next year so clearly the club just wants him to develop as much as possible and thought it would be good for him to spend a year away but he had other ideas and I'm pretty sure Mourinho will love the kind of attitude he's showing.With MvG being a relatively cheap player by Chelsea standards, the club has absolutely no risk here but the player himself is risking one season during the most crucial years of his development to stay here and show he's got what it takes. He will have no guarantees that he will play but he's willing to stick around in hopes of getting a chance and making the most of it. Don't know about you but for me that's an exceptionally good attitude he's showing there.

Torres on the other hand has been at the club for thee and a half years and is clearly not up to the challenge of being a player of Chelsea FC. At the moment he's just leeching precious resources of the club without offering anything in return so if he were to decline Milan's offer it would be purely from a financial perspective and it's more than understandable for fans, who are paying his wages (regular match going fans of course more than others), to be displeased with the kind of attitude he would then be showing. Fans don't want him and neither does Mourinho so if he decides to stay past his welcome just because he can't get that kind of money elsewhere he deserves all the abuse he would get.[/quote

Torres has signed a 5 year contract so he wants to be paid for 5 years. He wants another shot at a major trophy, he wants to be in a big club etc.... We can find millions of reasons why both like to stay. If torres fucks off i will be the first one opening a beer and wank furiously while reading TC.

'Why should Lukaku stay here and be 2nd choice? He made the best decision he could.'

'Mata is a coward for leaving. He was 4th/5th choice AM, he was one injury awar from getting playtime.'

This is my point.

Edit: im on my phone and its buggy as hell.

Feel this guy has the potential to do an Azpi. Work his socks off in training and take every opportunity given to him.

Maybe not this season and with the quality of our midfield, but his attitude is top class. I honestly think he will make it here.

The early indications are rather worrying for him. He hasn't made the matchday 18 squad in any of the matches so far. He should really take the loan to get playing time. After spending almost all of last season sidelined by injury, he needs regular football this season.

Good for him. He will get a lot of games at Milan. I'm confident he'll be an important player for us because Jose rates him and likes him very much.

He could obviously have done a job for us but we got ourselves into this in the first place with letting so many home based players leave.

The kid didn't want to go to Milan, but probably there weren't any better offers and being left out from the UCL squad list (someone posted it here, but Mourinho said yesterday in the PC that it's going to be a hard decision for him to make and one he'll make only one second before the deadline, so I don't think the squad list - or at least the final version - has been submitted yet).

It's better to play for Milan than not play at all, but I'm disappointed he was basically forced to go there...

Good for him. He will get a lot of games at Milan. I'm confident he'll be an important player for us because Jose rates him and likes him very much.

He could obviously have done a job for us but we got ourselves into this in the first place with letting so many home based players leave.

tbh there's an easy solution and that was to not register Schwarzer. He could still be third choice as we would be entitle to an emergency keeper if Thiabut and Cech got injured at the same time.

There goes his Chelsea career, we all know what happens when someone goes out on loan, still think he was unfairly treated

Why? we are one of the top teams in Europe not a youth charity.