Marco van Ginkel

Spike

We were going to loan mvg for a season. Having mainly 4 CM/DMs.

People who think mikel is here only cos of his passport thing have got to be the most iggorant and blind people.

So you're saying that Mikel doesn't want a British passport then?

Van Ginkel can do the Mikel job. Mikel doesn't do a single special thing.

did u miss reading ONLY???

Mikel is here cos jose wants him. That's why romeu went on loan and that's why we dint have a problem with teying to loan mvg.

So you're saying that we could sell Mikel, but Jose actually wants him here?

What are you basing that on?

So you're saying that we could sell Mikel, but Jose actually wants him here?

What are you basing that on?

The fact that nikel is here while everyone that jose does not want is leaving or atleast rumored to be leaving aka luiz, lukaku, ba, torres etc etc.

What FACTS are u basing your hate on that mikel is here not cos jose wants him but cos he has passport issues?

The fact that nikel is here while everyone that jose does not want is leaving or atleast rumored to be leaving aka luiz, lukaku, ba, torres etc etc.

What FACTS are u basing your hate on that mikel is here not cos jose wants him but cos he has passport issues?

Luiz, Lukaku and Ba all wanted to leave. Torres hasn't left yet. Van Ginkel apparently doesn't want to leave either, and he hasn't.

I'm basing it on things I've heard from people I trust. He's eligible for a passport in October, no-one in this country wants to buy him and he doesn't want to leave until he's got it. Can't do much if he doesn't want to leave, but people at the club think he's served us well enough to deserve it.

Luiz, Lukaku and Ba all wanted to leave. Torres hasn't left yet. Van Ginkel apparently doesn't want to leave either, and he hasn't.

I'm basing it on things I've heard from people I trust. He's eligible for a passport in October, no-one in this country wants to buy him and he doesn't want to leave until he's got it. Can't do much if he doesn't want to leave, but people at the club think he's served us well enough to deserve it.

Thanks for proving my point. Torres does not want toleave yet he is close to being sold. Mvg does not want to go on loan yet we were looking to loan him. And all this was not said by people you or I trust but by ac milan chairman and tabloids loke bbc and ssn. On the other hand, were their any rumors of us wanting to get rid off mikel? Anything concrete. That Proves that jose is happy having mikel in the sqaud.

Thanks for proving my point. Torres does not want toleave yet he is close to being sold. Mvg does not want to go on loan yet we were looking to loan him.

They're both still here though. You understand that right? Van Ginkel has apparently turned the move down and Torres is very much dictating his situation. :doh:

On the other hand, were their any rumors of us wanting to get rid off mikel? Anything concrete. That Proves that jose is happy having mikel in the sqaud.

Yes there were rumours. Mikel simply wasn't going.

You have some weird arguments sometimes. :carlo:

They're both still here though. You understand that right? Van Ginkel has apparently turned the move down and Torres is very much dictating his situation. :doh:

Yes there were rumours. Mikel simply wasn't going.

You have some weird arguments sometimes. :carlo:

so? the point is jose does not want them. or does not feel they are needed for the squad!!! and that is the reason we are trying to sell/loan them. which we dint do with mikel. how bloody hard is that to understand..the point here is not what the player wants but what JOSE wants. seriously hw hard is that to understand man!!! some people just hear and read what they want to hear. simply :lol: weird indeed.

so now we are counting the dailymail rumors too?? fair enough. :lol:

Even if he doesn't get much game time, he'll still improve loads. I can see him getting 30 games this season and he's going to be training with some of the best players in Europe. Who knows, maybe Mourinho is going to go all out Football Manager and have Ramires / Fabregas tutor him?

so? the point is jose does not want them. or does not feel they are needed for the squad!!! and that is the reason we are trying to sell/loan them. which we dint do with mikel. how bloody hard is that to understand..the point here is not what the player wants but what JOSE wants. seriously hw hard is that to understand man!!! some people just hear and read what they want to hear. simply :lol: weird indeed.

so now we are counting the dailymail rumors too?? fair enough. :lol:

Bruh, you're so aggressive. Relax, yo.

MVG doesn't want a loan: 'He is such a man, trying to fight for his place'
Torres doesn't want a loan: ' OMG cancer please leave already you're not wanted here'

I really want Torres to leave but there are some issues in this topic :P

MVG doesn't want a loan: 'He is such a man, trying to fight for his place'

Torres doesn't want a loan: ' OMG cancer please leave already you're not wanted here'

I really want Torres to leave but there are some issues in this topic :P

not comparable at all