André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Don't know why but I have a feeling this guys gonna have a good season. First seasons are always tough but he was getting there in the second half of the season.

I also think this will be a great season for the lad. He will of taken huge confidence from the WC and how well he did, and hopefully take that into our first game.

I'd start him wide right and let Willian and Oscar fight it out for #10 role.

is the one in pink Victor Moses? Mikel joined the team in Netherlands but Moses wasn't there it looks a lot like him in this picture

Moses is also back.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/08/brazilians-and-schurrle-back-in-training.html

I won't describe his WC as "amazing", and even if that was the case, what players are doing in international levels has nothing to do with their clubs. Schurrle is a very good player, but at the end of last season few people were saying "he has to be starter", suddenly, after 2 good WC games it seems he already won this place in the starting line-up next season. imo those claims that "x" or "y" must starters before the beginning of the season doesn't make any sense.

As much as I would like to see him start more often,.... fully agree with this point. I don't think Mourinho is going to allow him to just slot into the starting 11 too soon. Especially due to the lack of match fitness from pre-season

He will start the season with much, much better psychologically and also much, much more confident. I think he has developed as a player and at the moment he is very, very good player and he will do well this season. Lol.

Lol you sound like Jose