André Schürrle

BlueLion.

I can safely say I was the very first one to jump on the Schurrle bandwagon.. :halo:

u sure? look at the dates

I'm officially in love with him.

I'm easy like that!!!!

That interview was so heartfelt! It seems like someone who approached the club with the right attitude and heart. I love it when a player embraces our club and he seems to be buddies with Michael - which is winning him tons of points. Yeah, the guy already won my heart. I'm way too easy...

And as we're going through memory lane.

I'm feeling very positive about Shirley

He seems to have approached the club with the right attitude. Some people didn't buy it and thought he was just pretending, but he looked quite happy if you ask me. :dunno:

He kid is 22, he has tons to develop and he's going to have a great manager to help him doing that. Let's just hope he won't become the next Ozil that tried really hard to look any less scary (not in the @ way) and party hard and forgot how to play football.

Germany is the next big deal in international football imo and I really like them now (still hate Bundesliga though). The right move at the moment is to start bringing young German players because they're going to become big shots in a few years. I'm not saying Spain is approaching its decline (it's not), but Germany is just the next generation of talented players imo, Spain a close second. So bringing Germans now it's a great move imo.

Also, about Andy, I like him, his attitude, how he approached the club and now I'll get to know him as a player as I don't remember him from the very few Bundesliga matches I've watched last season.

I still stand by my words about Spain as well. It's not the young talents fault that del Bosque stopped in time and insisted with outdated tactics and didn't trust them.

I still stand by my words about Spain as well. It's not the young talents fault that del Bosque stopped in time and insisted with outdated tactics and didn't trust them.

oh ummm... that doesn't count :ph34r::blush:

"Germany is the next big deal in international football imo and I really like them now (still hate Bundesliga though). The right move at the moment is to start bringing young German players because they're going to become big shots in a few years. I'm not saying Spain is approaching its decline (it's not), but Germany is just the next generation of talented players imo, Spain a close second. So bringing Germans now it's a great move imo ".

I watch the Bundesliga and to be honest,there are some talents and in the next few years there will be more talents,but for me personally,I think that talents from Belgium and Spain are better.I have watched a lot of U tournaments and the spanish national teams always had top young prospects in there.Nowadays,Bilbao und Atletico have exceptional talents in their own academys,so it isn´t all about Barcelona anymore.

Real Madrid seems also to have a great academy,even though they have the same problem as us because they do not give chances to youth players,but at least they give their kids more chances than we do.

Maybe Germany has the best goalkeeping talents,but if you are searching for some Iniestas,Xavis and Messis,I still think that it is the best option to look in the spanish league and maybe now,Chelsea can search in Belgium.If you are searching for defensive talents,I would look in France.

The Bundesliga is in some ways interesting because Germany has the most interesting relegation battle in the world :D

I still do not understand how the german international team won.The reason why I think that is that I do not see any world class player apard from Neuer and Kroos in Germany,but somehow they still managed to win it.The only thing was that Germany played as a team and Holland for examle was only RVP and Robben.

"Germany is the next big deal in international football imo and I really like them now (still hate Bundesliga though). The right move at the moment is to start bringing young German players because they're going to become big shots in a few years. I'm not saying Spain is approaching its decline (it's not), but Germany is just the next generation of talented players imo, Spain a close second. So bringing Germans now it's a great move imo ".

I watch the Bundesliga and to be honest,there are some talents and in the next few years there will be more talents,but for me personally,I think that talents from Belgium and Spain are better.I have watched a lot of U tournaments and the spanish national teams always had top young prospects in there.Nowadays,Bilbao und Atletico have exceptional talents in their own academys,so it isn´t all about Barcelona anymore.

Real Madrid seems also to have a great academy,even though they have the same problem as us because they do not give chances to youth players,but at least they give their kids more chances than we do.

Maybe Germany has the best goalkeeping talents,but if you are searching for some Iniestas,Xavis and Messis,I still think that it is the best option to look in the spanish league and maybe now,Chelsea can search in Belgium.If you are searching for defensive talents,I would look in France.

The Bundesliga is in some ways interesting because Germany has the most interesting relegation battle in the world :D

I still do not understand how the german international team won.The reason why I think that is that I do not see any world class player apard from Neuer and Kroos in Germany,but somehow they still managed to win it.The only thing was that Germany played as a team and Holland for examle was only RVP and Robben.

Completely disagree, Germany is star-studded, even without their best player in Reus: Neuer, Lahm, Kroos, Muller, Gotze, Schurrle, Draxler, Ozil, Khedira, Hummels the list goes on. They won because they have a super team and they also played LIKE a team.