Spike

I don't think the story is true. Chels can easily get around €20-25 mil for Salah. To offer €50 mil + Salah is excessive.

I can see them making an offer at some point but not that. Seems more like a last resort offer, like in the final weeks/days of the transfer window.

The source is the Gazzetta btw.

I don't think the story is true. Chels can easily get around €20-25 mil for Salah. To offer €50 mil + Salah is excessive.

I can see them making an offer at some point but not that. Seems more like a last resort offer, like in the final weeks/days of the transfer window.

£35.5m plus Salah is just way too excessive, won't happen.

Talk about dream killers! :rant:

The source is the Gazzetta btw.

Lol. Does anyone noticed that English sources are shit nowadays and just copy from Di Marzio, Gazzetta, El Confidencial etc. ?

35.5m€ + Salah and we have a deal. But I thought they were interested in Filipe and he's deal breaker.

I think Turan will fit in easier, but he can't score for shit and we already have enough of those type of players.

But i can easily see Griezmann not fitting in at all, or just disappoints. For 60m i think it would be an awful bet by the club.

Turan is not a scorer, but at least he'll provide another quality option. And he's just a better AM. Griezmann is a better 2nd striker, not sure that would work here.

But i can easily see Griezmann not fitting in at all, or just disappoints. For 60m i think it would be an awful bet by the club.

Turan is not a scorer, but at least he'll provide another quality option. And he's just a better AM. Griezmann is a better 2nd striker, not sure that would work here.

I agree about Griezmann, he could flop easily since he won't be the main man, will be playing on the right (as opposed to in the middle or on the left where he normally plays) and more defensive work.

But Turan, what does he add that we don't already have in Willian and Oscar?

I agree about Griezmann, he could flop easily since he won't be the main man, will be playing on the right (as opposed to in the middle or on the left where he normally plays) and more defensive work.

But Turan, what does he add that we don't already have in Willian and Oscar?

I think "another" Willian or Oscar is better than Cuadrado for this team, he'll add more competition. He is a top RW/CAM, creative, experienced, Mourinho surely like his work-rate.

I cant see any better options, so it will be a great buy imo.

I think "another" Willian or Oscar is better than Cuadrado for this team, he'll add more competition. He is a top RW/CAM, creative, experienced, Mourinho surely like his work-rate.

I cant see any better options, so it will be a great buy imo.

I'd take Sterling over Griezmann all day long. That's just my opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You