Spike

Awesome I like Atletico, good to see them doing well.

I too like AM. They manage to find great players after selling great players.

But I love Chelsea and if we can use them as a feeder club to get almost anyone from (within reason) then Im all up for it.

But it would be about right if we end up not getting anyone from them and it being just another player we have been linked with for a long time.

ere saying that isn't it weird not hearing Hulks name!

AN ACTUAL PROPER WINGER.

we want him because he's exactly the opposite of that

2013 Spike needs to watch more Youtube compilations before making such audacious claims

I don't know much about him but by the looks of things he actually stays out wide and hugs the touchline.

dKVHu.gif

Now he wont play as a stryjer but just behind as he should!!!!!

They have bought two forwards and are looking to get Callejon as well by the looks of it. It's not Arda Turan's position that is in danger.

If they do sign Callejon, I'm pretty sure that means Griezmann is leaving

i would love it if we signed Griezmann, very good player, just what we need :) , if we could add a few players for key positions this summer it would be great, we´ll see how the tranfer market pans out. Let´s see if we can make a proper assault in the Champions League next season and do much better than the last and maybe focus more on the FA Cup this time, but the most important thing is to retain the title, that´s the hardest part. Cheers and KTBFFH :yes:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You