Spike

Disagree about your first paragraph, it is definitely your opinion and assumption rather than Mourinho thinking. He is dropping Oscar and choose Fabregas instead as no 10, mainly against attacking teams when away, because Jose basically want to put more players in midfield to hold the ball and easily build the counter from there. Fabregas playing more deep most of the time, only when we attack or counter he then play as no 10. Yes, Fabregas is more fit to execute that role than Oscar, no one will deny this.

Oscar still in Jose plan, because against defending or inferior teams, Oscar style of play more suited as our no 10.

"Mainly against attacking teams" = mainly against better teams.

I don't need Jose to speak outloud when actions speak for itself. So far he dropped Oscar whenever he had a chance to, that's a fact. Oscar can certainly be replaced, Jose gave enough of hints of that.

Willian is even taking Oscar role as a number 10 now. I don't see why Oscar couldn't be sacrificed.

@Blue Colored Sky

With all due respect, that's a fact in your head. Oscar has started against MU, MC and Arsenal in the 1st half of the season. It is during the 2nd half of the season, when Mourinho was opting for someone else. When Oscar was at his best form, there was no dropping him.

"Mainly against attacking teams" = mainly against better teams.

I don't need Jose to speak outloud when actions speak for itself. So far he dropped Oscar whenever he had a chance to, that's a fact. Oscar can certainly be replaced, Jose gave enough of hints of that.

Willian is even taking Oscar role as a number 10 now. I don't see why Oscar couldn't be sacrificed.

A lot of factor involved, mine said it was tactical reason, others may said about his infamous burnt out since New Year. No one, except Jose himself know what is the real reason.

Well what in the past, is in the past, and Oscar play his part too on our successful season. Oscar will finally have a break this summer and Jose has said that he expect Oscar could have a 'Hazard development' for next season. So far I couldn't find any clue Jose keen to sell Oscar.

• 2 weeks later...

^ So does Dom Fifield of the guardian, who covers most of their CFC stuff. Hoping it's true.

Same as Sterling his versatility plays a big part in what we need. He can change positions with Hazard and Willian, wait for the ball , play with it and is an intelligent goalscorer from a secondary position.

If Hazard is missing or needs rest he can come in, if Oscar is in bad form too. There are just so many possibilities.

Mourinho games are working at their best again. Everyone knows united and city will splash the cash, but no one knows what we will do. We might end summer with only Falcao and GK, or we might sign two world class players alongside too.

Mourinho games are working at their best again. Everyone knows united and city will splash the cash, but no one knows what we will do. We might end summer with only Falcao and GK, or we might sign two world class players alongside too.

I hear ya but it all this silly season palava doesnt do my sphincter alot of good.

Jose Mourinho is plotting a move for Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann as a replacement for Loic Remy. #CFC #Atletico (Express)

Despite the imminent arrival of Falcao at #CFC, Mourinho has always dreamed of the services of Griezmann as stated in The Times. (le10Sport)

Griezmann's clause, set at €60m, does not scare Mourinho who would approve 'if' Remy leaves at a good price in coming weeks (le10Sport) #CFC

Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has confirmed his interest in signing Chelsea full-back, Filipe Luis. The Brazilian only left Atletico last summer but struggled in England in 2014/15 and could well be on the move again this summer. Luis created 10 chances in just 15 Premier League appearances last season. (ESPN)
With it looking like we are interested in bringing Griezmann in and for awhile now AM are supposedly interested in Filipe whats the problem in some sort of part ex? Am I being too naive?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You