Spike

Certainly was more productive in Atletico then both Willian and Cuadrado combined.

Name me a better winger we could sign? By better I mean a better combination of age, skill, pace, marketing value, resale value and shooting ability?

More productive? You do realise he played as a striker last season! He is nothing special as winger! You clearly didnt even watched him last season did you?

More productive? You do realise he played as a striker last season! He is nothing special as winger! You clearly didnt even watched him last season did you?

what about the season before, he got 20 goals , where did he play? i remember him a few years ago on the lw, very good crossing

On the left he can at least cut inside on his right foot, and that Sociedad team was built around him and he would always drift inside anyway,

playing RW for us would make him much less effective, I'd rather Willian play on the right, with Cuadrado and Bertrand Traore pushing for a first team place, we simply don't need to waste money on Griezmann, id rather us just spend big on a CM and a CB

Seriously? You claim to know Griezmann but you don't know he's left-footed?

On the left he can at least cut inside on his right foot, and that Sociedad team was built around him and he would always drift inside anyway,

playing RW for us would make him much less effective, I'd rather Willian play on the right, with Cuadrado and Bertrand Traore pushing for a first team place, we simply don't need to waste money on Griezmann, id rather us just spend big on a CM and a CB

If you're gonna slate a player at least pretend you know about him... :lol:

Someone talked about Griezmann and got something about him wrong?! Should be banned for that!

There isn't harm in not knowing, but building a whole argument on your own assumption without even verifying ? ...

Griezmann has never been good on the right, he has always been at his best centrally or drifting in from the left, we simply don't need a player like that, especially not at that price.

There isn't harm in not knowing, but building a whole argument on your own assumption without even verifying ? ...

What assumption? I have watched him play for the last 3 years I know he is left footed.

You ask me have I watched him play even though you don't even know what is his stronger foot?

He can be a successful Robben for us on the right wing. He can also rotate with Hazard and Oscar.

And ultimately be could play as a striker in 4-4-2 when we are chasing result.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You