Spike

Why didn't they go for him last season if they wanted a winger? Smh. Missed out on both him and Alexis for cheap prices.

Has Mou ever commented whether he made a mistake bringing Salah?

It wasn't only Salah, it was more of a series of moves why he didn't move for Sanchez or Griezmann.

For example we purchased Willian for the RW position for 40m less then a year ago.

It wasn't only Salah, it was more of a series of moves why he didn't move for Sanchez or Griezmann.

For example we purchased Willian for the RW position for 40m less then a year ago.

40m? Man, those numbers get a little more inflated every time.

The RWF situation has been farcical. Around £100m+ spent, and we still haven't found the answer.

Players that came under Mou to play RW:

Willian 30m

Schurrle 20m

Salah 10m

Cuadrado 25m

Its easy to say that Mou kinda flopped big time when looking for his RW. While Willian did well generaly, I dont believe he is what Mou looks long term.

I rather pay 50m for next winger that will actualy do his whole job consistently.

Antoine Griezmann vs Albania 14-15 Away (13/06/2015)

Last week Griezmann played as left-winger with France.

Regards.

with this video i thing real value is 10M he was terrible agains Albania... even whole France played terrible

with this video i thing real value is 10M he was terrible agains Albania... even whole France played terrible

Agreed I'm afraid. Isn't it a perfect measure of football finances now that we illustrate how poor a player looks by saying that he is only worth £10m?

40m? Man, those numbers get a little more inflated every time.

I am using Euros not pounds, so it was approximately 40m Euros. Does everyone use Pounds instead of Euros on this forum?

30m pounds is still a lot of money, my point was we invested a lot in that position a year ago we were not going to shell out the same amount on another player in the same position.

He's a striker.

But, at any case, 60m(euros) is too much for him. I mean, even the froggies think like me; he only scores against weak teams and, besides that, he doesn't have to much.

he can also play on the wing like he did at real Sociedad. to me he is a good signing has good pace, flair and is consistent . and the matches against the small teams are also important to win the title in case you forgot

I wonder IF there will ever be 1 player that we all agree on signing.

I was thinking late last night after a liquid session how Chelsea would go on if it was managed by us supporters via a poll system.

A poll for every decision there had to be made.

Just imagine it.

he can also play on the wing like he did at real Sociedad. to me he is a good signing has good pace, flair and is consistent . and the matches against the small teams are also important to win the title in case you forgot

Well then. Can be the case.

Hazard plays in the left and that is his favorite position. So, it's him or one of our best players in their ideal positions(Eden and Diego).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You