Spike

Seems that Atletico this close to signing Vietto (Simeone talks today About him as if he had already signed for Atletico), and also reports today say that Jackson Martinez is offering by itself to of Atletico de Madrid. Seems that Jackson Martinez wants to go to of Atletico de Madrid than the other team. But its price is 35 million euros (25 million pounds), an amount of money very high for of Atletico de Madrid (IMO).

Vietto. http://www.marca.com/en/2015/06/20/en/football/spanish_football/1434818524.html

Jackson Martinez. http://www.marca.com/en/2015/06/20/en/football/spanish_football/1434811753.html

But it seems that of Atletico de Madrid wants two attackers for next season. Maybe Griezmann is more outside than inside of Atletico de Madrid...

Regards.

I am using Euros not pounds, so it was approximately 40m Euros. Does everyone use Pounds instead of Euros on this forum?

30m pounds is still a lot of money, my point was we invested a lot in that position a year ago we were not going to shell out the same amount on another player in the same position.

Yep, usually it's pounds. Probably because the English media report everything through it and the people (outside of England) get the hang of just how much money it is. When I play FM, PES, or FIFA I also use pounds even though my country uses euros.

I thought you were trying to be funny?

Nope. I get your point that he was young and it was harder for him to take his chance, but players younger/similar age have succeed in similar situations. It's all down to the player and how he approaches and equips himself.

Nope. I get your point that he was young and it was harder for him to take his chance, but players younger/similar age have succeed in similar situations. It's all down to the player and how he approaches and equips himself.

Far more players that age at big clubs have failed than been successful. Just look at Chelsea. Matic and Costa were relatively late bloomers. Matic even left Chelsea once to go to a smaller club.

Far more players that age at big clubs have failed than been successful. Just look at Chelsea. Matic and Costa were relatively late bloomers. Matic even left Chelsea once to go to a smaller club.

True, but we aren't really the best example. Vela was at a club that is known for giving youth a chance, but it just didn't work out. Hopefully, he'll have a good Gold Cup for himself and the country.

Kind a interesting that Atletico are about to get Jackson Martinez when Simeone talks about Vietto as if he was his player already.

I cant believe one of them will be used as a back up, and i also cant believe Griezmann is going to play as the RM/LM for Simeone (where Koke and Turan playing).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You