Spike

But wouldn't Giezmann be sent to benchland after very bad start (he had one in Atletico)?

His slow start at Atletico was somewhat expected. Joined a club with different environment and a playing style much different to Real Sociedad's.

I've never really monitored how strong he is on the ball. If he falls easily under pressure, he'll struggle here unless he has plenty teammates for support

He's not exceptionally strong but still decent enough. I mean, you're not going to survive in a Simeone's side if you are physically weak.

WOW! I believed that his clause were 60 million euros, but the digital newspaper "El Confidencial" for this type of information about contracts they are usually quite reliable.

For 30 million euros (21.5 million pounds) Griezmann would be a perfect choice. He is not Bale, but Bale is worth 100 million euros ... So Griezmann would be a perfect solution for in sporting terms and in economic terms.

He is young (24 years) and now he has finally exploded as the great player he is. 25 goals this season! It is a golden opportunity.

Regards.

His slow start at Atletico was somewhat expected. Joined a club with different environment and a playing style much different to Real Sociedad's.

Yeah, but he was kept being played, here after 3-4 bad matches would not neccesary get a chance to recover. Hope im wrong

Griezmann is awesome and for the price given, he is a major steal. I'd love to see him here. I don't see a reason why he can't take Oscar's place and switch with Hazard, playing as a 10 and a left Wing. Interchanging sides with Willian is also available for both of them(Hazard and Griez), that way we are a constant threat, because all of the three are superior in their own way and are either able to cut inside or keep the play as fast as they can. I'm just so glad that rumours are linking us to good world class players, who will definetly improve us for the upcoming season. Whether it is him/Koke/Pogba or Isco, I'd be all for'em.

He's not exceptionally strong but still decent enough. I mean, you're not going to survive in a Simeone's side if you are physically weak.

But even if we get him, he'll have to play behind Costa like he's doing with mandzukic. He's going to be poor if forced at the right wing.

It's a good idea getting more goalscorers in our starting lineup. We just have Costa and hazard right now, not good enough.

But even if we get him, he'll have to play behind Costa like he's doing with mandzukic. He's going to be poor if forced at the right wing.

It's a good idea getting more goalscorers in our starting lineup. We just have Costa and hazard right now, not good enough.

Griezmann is really more of a goalscorer than a goal creator, even when he used to play out wide for Real Sociedad (he's only got 24 assists in his club career but has 77 goals). At Atletico Madrid, he's playing in the striker position these days and as much as he's a quality player, I don't think he is what we need to be honest.

To me Griezmann is a N.9, not a murderer in the box, but he is a player who by their statistics and their movements on the grass he is a fordward.

Griezmann is perhaps an attacker to play with an approach 4 - 4 - 2 accompanying another striker, but we play with other approaches.

Obviously he does not have the same numbers as Messi or Ronaldo, but he can play perfectly as N.9.

The reports commented that we were willing to sign Icardi for more than 20 million pounds. I prefer sign Griezmann by 21.5 than Icardi.

A perfect fordward to competition with Diego Costa and able to play in other positions (something that Mourinho loves). A perfect signing.

Regards.

It is really surprising that Atletico de Madrid has only set to him a buyout clause of 22 million contract, but it is also true that Atletico de Madrid is a small club that many players use as a springboard for another big team.

Perhaps it was a pact between the two (Atletico and Griezmann), which would be a bargain.

Regards.

It is really surprising that Atletico de Madrid has only set to him a buyout clause of 22 million contract, but it is also true that Atletico de Madrid is a small club that many players use as a springboard for another big team.

They are not dumb, they know how to make money. Kun, Falcao, Diego Costa, Filipe were good investments. It's hard to believe they signed such a contract with Griezmann.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You