Spike

They are not dumb, they know how to make money. Kun, Falcao, Diego Costa, Filipe were good investments. It's hard to believe they signed such a contract with Griezmann.

Hi friend!

To my also I find it difficult to believe that Atletico Madrid have made a mistake so with Griezmann. But recently I read that Jorge Mendes was close to being his representative (of Griezmann). Jorge Mendes makes money with the % from every transfer he does.

Maybe Mendes takes Griezmann to Atletico in an operation like Falcao to Monaco and then to Real Madrid (the signing was stopped by his injury).

We will have to wait to confirm the news 100% to see what happens with him. But I trust El Confidencial.

Regards.

Since he's not a "creator", and not a player who'll contirbute in creating possession, i would take him only if we already have Pogba/Koke. I havent seen him enough in those areas on the pitch to say if he's a lot better on the ball than Schurlle or Cuadrado.

Not a creator? The guy is more of a goal scorer but hes hardly unable to create chances, he played on the wing for France at the WC and through the majority of his career, wingers primarily create chances apart from Ronaldo these days.

I was against signing Griezmann but I'm starting to warm up to the idea of singing him now. He could be our Neymar.

Not a creator? The guy is more of a goal scorer but hes hardly unable to create chances, he played on the wing for France at the WC and through the majority of his career, wingers primarily create chances apart from Ronaldo these days.

Come on Ronaldo is far more creative than Griezmann.

He's a good player, but I can't see a place for him here. I would like us to a sign a winger who stays at the byline and crosses more often than not. Having said that, there aren't many around.

He's a good player, but I can't see a place for him here. I would like us to a sign a winger who stays at the byline and crosses more often than not. Having said that, there aren't many around.

I can't see where he'd fit here either. Unless we play with no #10 and use him as a second striker just behind Diego.

If Hazard had played like Griezmann did at the biggest stage in club football, his thread would have been crowded with haters all day long!
Luckily Hazard played really well!
Griezmann has fantastic abilities, but i don't want another player at chelsea, who is forced to play out of position.
In my point of view a player like Sterling would fit in nicely with this Chelsea side.

Above all a quality addition in our midfield should be Mourinhos first priority.

Next season i think we will get the best out of Cuadrado and we still have Willian, both players were quite expensive.
I don't want to throw their potential in the trash can!

In 2015, those are called fullbacks.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You